chapter 13

**sorry for not updating soon. I'm not gonna say i've been busy. I have been trying to enjoy my summer but them my friend came to visit(the one that comes once a month:/) it sucks so i have nothing better to do. I hope you like this chapter it dramaville!! comment,vote,become a fan

peace,sanja:)**

It's been 5 amazing weeks with Demetri. But part of me still doubts it's too perfect. I try my hardest to just block that part but it keeps coming out. Whatever enough of that i'm bored. I get off my bed and to my mustang. I wanted to surprise Demetri with a visit. I get in and head to the Cullens place. 30 minutes passed and i'm in front of the half glass house that still seems to amaze me with it's beauty. I get out of the car and notice the Cullens cars are all missing except for Demetri's. Well at least we get some alone time. I know what your thinking 'you used to be scared shitless of him' but after spending time with Demetri i figured out he would NEVER hurt me...or so i thought. I walked into the house and hear talking from upstairs. I make my way upstairs quietly trying to surprise Demetri. When i get upstairs i hear 2 voices. Demetri's and a females i didn't recognize. I get closer to the voices and am able to make out what their saying.

"Come on Demetri. Make love to me..." After hearing just that part my heart feels like it just exploded. My breathing becomes labored. I start to hear kissing noises and ruffling of clothes. I couldn't take it any longer. Tears were already forming in my eyes and running down my face. I run as fast and quietly as my human legs will take me. I get in my car and speed away. The next thing i know i'm at first beach on Jacob's reservation. I dropped to one of the cliffs and just evaluated my shitty ass life. Letting all the tears and sobs out.

**For the people that commented about the story being about only Demetri and Natasha here's a little of Alice and the Cullens there will be more of them in the next chapter:) here we go...**

ALICE'S P.O.V

I just finished draining my third deer when i was consumed into a vision.

xx"Come on Demetri. Make love to me." kissing noises followed and i saw Natasha at the door with a tear stained face. She turns and runs away.

"No Nevaeh!" Demetri tells this mystery women.

"Yes Demetri you know you want to." more kissing noises follow with the ruffling of clothing.xx

I come out of my vision to see i'm surrounded by my family. Jasper comes up and hugs me.

"What did you see?" he asked in a worried voice.

"We need to get home now!" I growled. I guess Edward read my mind because he growled as well. I take off at full speed towards the house. I burst through the door and up to Demetri's room to see him reading a book.

"What have you done!" I yelled at him about to pounce.

"What are you talking about Alice?" Demetri asked totally clueless.

"Don't act so clueless Demetri. Natasha saw you with that other women." His eyes widened as i said this.

"I told her no Alice. I swear." He seemed to be telling the truth.

"I guess Natasha didn't hear you. We have to find her." We both raced over to Tasha's house as fast as possible.

NATASHA'S P.O.V

After sitting at first beach for an hour of crying. I concluded my life is total and complete SHIT! It always has been. I know it's pretty crazy but i don't want to live anymore. God only knows how many times i've tried to kill myself. Every failed attempt just made me want to try again. First i get cursed with horrible parents and then i put my heart on the line for the first time ever and it gets smashed into a million pieces. I don't think my life is going to get better. I don't have the heart for another failed attempt so i'm going to get the job done by going to the Volturi. At least i get to see the famous Volturi before i die. I get into my car and head for the airport. I still had that money in my purse i was going to use for my car. Here i come Italy.

**i hope you liked this chapter next chapter is even more drama. With the Cullens, Natasha and the Volturi. comment,vote,become a fan.**