chapter 7

**ok everyone i'm sorry i didn't update sooner but i have been really busy with it being the end of the school year...anyways this one is really short DONT BE MAD THOUGH!!! cause i'm updating tomorrow morning so be ready to learn Demetri's story:) here's chapter 7**

It's my final day of bed rest. YES!!!!!!!!!!! No more waking up at people staring at me. I really don't know how Bella puts up with it. I mean don't get me wrong i LOVE the Cullens but i just cant handle being stared at it just sends chills down my spine. Demetri hasn't really talked to me in the past couple of days but every time i see him he has a big goofy smile on his face and knowing eyes that hold a secret. The knock at the door pulls me out of my thoughts. "come in" i say to whoever is at the door. Demetri pops his head into the room and has a HUGE smile on his face.

"Last day of bed rest are you excited?" he asked me while coming to sit on the edge of my bed.

"HELL YES!!!" I practically scream i couldn't contain my joy anymore. I hear laughter all around the house and one booming laugh i knew belonged to Emmett. I can't wait to finally see Anya again and go to school. I know your thinking 'why the hell would she want to go to school. Is she crazy?' no i'm not crazy i just need fresh air and being stuck in this house for a week doesn't really equal fresh air.

"Yeah i bet you could use some fresh air." Demetri smiles at me. I fake glare at him with a hint of a smile in the corner of my mouth.

"Hey! I thought Edward was the mind reader?!" I look him straight in the eyes and see amusement in them. At that moment i couldn't hold in my laughter and Demetri joined me as i have a laughing fit. All of a sudden Demetri got really serious and looked me in the eyes.

"Natasha i was wondering if you would take a walk with me later?" I look in his eyes for a minute and see them filled with emotion.

"Sure." i squeak out i still don't fully trust him but i have to face my fears i can't just run from men all my life. But i don't know what i will do if Demetri ever hurt me emotionally or physically. Why did my father do this to me was it a sign? I never did anything wrong in life yet i end up with a abusive father and druggy mother. I look back at Demetri and see him with a small smile on his face. That smile some how reassures me that he won't hurt me. But you never know, things change.

"Don't worry Tasha we won't be far from the house." i just nod i didn't think i could form a proper sentence my mind was still somewhere else. "I'll be back in about an hour for our walk" Demetri says on his way to the door. I spend 10 minutes hyperventilating after the door closes. Come on Natasha you have to face your fears, you have to!!!! After i get a hold of my breathing i spend the remainder of the hour getting myself to look presentable. I've only gotten out of bed to shower and use the restroom. I probably look like shit. Right at 7:00 Demetri walks back into my room looking sexy as hell in a black shirt and grey jeans. He could wear the ugliest thing in the world and still look like a god.

"Shall we?" Demetri asks as he walks towards me.

"We shall." I smile up at him. He lightly takes my hand and my heartbeats goes into overdrive. I'm pretty sure he could hear it. He led me out the door and downstairs where everyone was seated. "Hey everyone!" i smile at everyone. They all turn around and look at us then all their eyes go to Demetri's hand interlocked with mine. I blush as they all laugh. I pull Demetri out of the house to save myself some more embarrassment. I stop once were about a good 10 feet from the house. "Lead the way." I tell Demetri trying my hardest to smile. I was literally freaking out as butterflies assaulted my stomach. Lets hope this goes well.

**yes i know this was REALLY SHORT!!! but keep reading next chapter has MANY surprises and so does the end of the story:)**