chapter 18

**I've written the last few chapters i just have to edit them:)) soo they will be up shortly. Here is chapter 18 i hope you like it! i had fun writing it:)) sooo tell me what you thought

comment

vote

become a fan:D**

Chapter 18

After Demetri and i made ourselves presentable we headed back to the house. I knew the pixie would be waiting for us. She was bouncing around like a 5 year old on a sugar rush. Before she could even open her mouth i began to talk.

"Yes you can plan the wedding. I want it soon like next week. I don't want anyone except the family, Anya and Bella to come...unless Demetri wants to invite anyone?" Demetri's arms tightened around my waist.

"I agree with everything you say." He lightly kissed my temple before leading me into the house. I already knew what awaited us in the house. A happy family and a smirking Emmett once he saw our appearance.

"Emmett once word and i will personally rip off your little buddy down south." I said with a threatening voice before adding. " The outcome won't make you or Rosalie very happy." His face turned to one of terror which brought a smirk to my face. Everyone else in the room busted out laughing.

"Alright well that was fun but Alice and i have a wedding to plan!" I couldn't contain my excitement and apparently neither could Alice because next thing i know i'm being dragged out of the house.

"Rose, Esme your coming too!" Alice called over her shoulder. They soon followed after kissing their husbands.

6 hours, 52 dresses later and many rude words from me to Alice later i finally found the RIGHT dress. It was a strapless white gown that went to the floor. It had crystals at the top and a flower. The neckline was a beautiful sweetheart neckline. I fell in love with it the moment i saw it. All the girls agreed it was the right dress.

"Alright ladies, are we done? I wanna get back to my fiance." There goes that grin again.

"We still have little details like flowers, but we can do that when we get home." I nodded already heading to the car.

When we got home i went straight upstairs to find Demetri. When i opened our bedroom door i saw Demetri laying with his eyes closed on the bed. I gently closed the door and walked towards him. He still had his eyes closed as i straddled him and gently kissed his lips the neck. His arms wrapped around my waist as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey hunny." I said softly while looking into his warm topaz eyes.

"Hey..." He finished his sentence by flipping us over so now he was on top. He kept his weight off me with one arm while gently caressing my cheek with the other. I brought my hands up to his hair and ran my fingers through it. A slight moan made it's way through his lips. At the sound a small smirk came to my lips. Demetri saw this and swooped his head to my neck where he proceeded to kiss and suck it lightly. I couldn't contain the low moan that came out of my mouth. It was Demetri's turn to smirk. He kept kissing, licking and sucking my neck. I lowered my hands from his hair down his back. I slipped my hands under his shirt and lightly dug my nails in his skin. He shivered under my touch and sucked harder on my neck. We were both ready to go further when there was a knock on the door.

"Tasha, Demetri sorry to interrupt but we need to go over a few small details for the wedding." Came Alice's voice from the other side of the door. Demetri gave me one more kiss before rolling off me.

"Come in Alice." I said while going to the closet. Alice came in while i changed into some sweatpants. I sat on the bed indian style while Alice sat on a chair to my left.

"OK so flowers... Natasha favorite flower?" I smiled thinking of how they smelled.

"Purple roses." Alice nodded before turning to Demetri.

"Yours?" He thought about it before answering.

"White lilies." Once again Alice nodded.

"Alright so the wedding will be on the beach. Purple roses and white lillies. I'm sure i can figure the rest out." Alice got up and was about to leave before i stopped her.

"Alice..." She turned around to face me. I got up and walked towards her. " Thank you for all this." I said while pulling her in for a hug. She hugged me back before whispering

"Your welcome." In my ear. Once Alice left i went back to the bed and cuddled up to Demetri. He hugged me tightly to himself. I looked up to see him looking straight back at me.

"Demetri i can't wait to finally be your wife." His face broke out into a grin.

"You don't know how much that means to me." I leaned up and gently kissed his lips, neck and then nose.

"I think i have a pretty good idea." I smiled before laying my head on his chest and imagined an eternity with Demetri. It looked pretty damn good.

**I hoped you like it!! PLEASE tell me if you liked it. It is coming to an end but i have another fan fiction i just started go check it out it's called 'werewolf and Dryad WTF?! so i will try to post ASAP! see ya next time:) xoxo - sanja**