chapter 12

**OK...well i'm SOOO sorry i didn't update sooner. i had a lot of things to do for my sister's graduation. Well this chapter is the only one with Demetri and Natasha. The next chapter are going to be CRAZY!! so hope you enjoy. Here's chapter 12**

The next day as me and Demetri were walking hand in hand down the hall i was attacked by Alice and Rosalie.

"Natasha i can't believe you kissed him!!" Alice yelled.

"Shh! gosh Alice do you want the whole school to know?!" i replied frustrated.

"Sorry Tasha i'm just so happy you got through your fear." Alice smiled at me. Gosh i bet everyone knows about mine and Rosalie's talk. But what can you do? Rosalie came towards me and hugged me.

"I'm proud of you hunny." She whispered so only i could hear.

"Thank you." I replied. I couldn't keep the grin off of my face.

"Alright ladies, i think it's time Natasha and i get to class." Demetri told them while i sent him a gracious look. He smiled and led me to class. "Natasha i was wondering if you would like to go to our special place after school?" Demetri said while stopping and facing me.

"Sure." i said totally lost in Demetri and his handsomeness(i know it's not a word but what would you say if you were in the presence of a sexy vampire? )

(AFTER SCHOOL)

Demetri and i were on our way to our beach. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand again down the shore. I thought a lot last night about Demetri and i. I concluded that i really do love Demetri with all my heart and i'm not letting my fear rule me any longer. I turned towards Demetri to see confusion on his face. I looked straight in his golden eyes and said those 3 words i have NEVER spoken.

"Demetri I love you with all my heart." I smiled. I felt like 1 million pounds were lifted off my shoulders at that minute. Demetri stayed frozen for about 2 seconds before scooping me up in his arms and kissing me. I was stunned, when it wore off i was consumed in the kiss. I poured everything i felt for Demetri in it. All the love i have had in my heart all these years. He did the same and we had a truly amazing kiss. We pulled apart both panting. Demetri didn't let me down and to be truly honest i didn't want him to. I looked in his eyes to see they were a mixture of love and happiness.

"Natasha you've made me the happiest man ever and i love you too. But you already knew that." He said while a 100 watt smile consumed both our faces. This feeling right here was truly amazing. I never wanted it to end.

**sorry yes i know it was short but i wanted to update so here it is:D the next chapters will be longer i promise and please check out my other story i'm still working on it but i think it's pretty good:D

peace, sanja:)**