chapter 2

"You good for nothing piece of shit! I wish your mother and I never had you!" My oh so wonderful father screamed as he hit my face and stomach again. I just lay there beaten and bruised.

This isn't the first time, actually i lost count. He has broken almost every bone in my 15 year old body. He has also taken my virginity without my consent (like he would even care). But what can i do no one else cares. My mother is to busy getting high to give a fuck. The only person who cared was my grandmother and she died 6 years ago.

"I care and i can't take him doing this anymore" said a inviting voice. I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful women ever.

"Am i in heaven did he go too far this time?" i asked dazed by her beauty.

"No sweetheart i just couldn't take that sorry excuse of a father doing that to you anymore." she smiled at me as i started to cry. The womens smile faltered.

"What's wrong hunny?" she asked

"When you leave like my grandmother i'll have no one to care anymore." she looked at me with sadness in her hazel eyes.

"If you could go anyplace where would you go?" she asked with a smile starting at the corners of her mouth. I know i shouldn't trust this women i barely know her but she radiated warmth and love.

"Anywhere with you. I just want to be away from here." i tried to smile but it didn't work. She looked around the room and her eyes landed on my copy of Breaking Dawn she smiled and held her hand out to me. I took it and she pulled me up slowly to try not to make the pain any worse.

"I have the perfect place." she let go of my hand and started walking to my closet.

"If you don't mind me asking who are you?" i questioned

"My name Natasha, is Anya and i'm your guardian angel." she turned from my closet after saying angel to see my reaction. I just smiled hey if I believed in vampires why not guardian angels?

chapter 2 will be up shortly just PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!