I asked for a normal life and i ended up in forks with the Cullens:)

well i have some info about the main character....

Natasha is her name she is 15 and a freshman and loves to read and going to school because home isn't the best place to be at. Her father abuses her and rapes her. Her mother could give a rats ass as long as she has some kind of drug in her system. Natasha has never has a boyfriend because she fears that every guy will end up doing what her father is doing to her. Natasha LOVES the twilight series and believes that they have an easier life than she does. She only wishes she could have a life like theirs. All that is about to change.

Natasha's point of view

I'm sitting in my room reading breaking dawn and wishing i have a normal life like they do...well as normal as life can get when your a vampire.I was on the last page and i had a smile on my face because i escaped this cruel world for a while.

"NATASHA" my father yelled. Oh god i thought, maybe he will just leave me alone. Not likely but a girl can wish can't she?

His footsteps got closer and closer. 3,2,1 and my doom begins.

sorry guys i know its SUPER short but this is my first story!!! please be nice on the comment and PLEASE VOTE!!! i already have up to chapter 6 written i just want to see what you guys think:))