Chapter 23

(BACK TO MY POV)
Grayson is actually so cute, he first take me to Hawaii the place I've always wanted to go to and now he brings me to the spa which is what I need right now! I just wanted to sleep right there and then because of how awesome she was massaging my body. It felt so good, sadly it had to end. Im so blessed our anniversary was on this day, not only because it was the day we met but it was also around the time my favourite singer was out in Hawaii too.

(GRAYSOS POV)
I bought me and Jas general admision tickets and VIP tickets for Zhavia. Jas is obsessed with her, But i have to admit she is a pretty good singer. Her concert was from 10-2pm. We had some prety good seats, we saw everything loud and clear and we were soon in the best spot in line for the meet and greet after wards. We took pic, Jas cried cause she didn't know this day would come, but it did...thanks to me lol. We then hopped in the car, she fixed her makeup. The day was still pretty early, I wanted to propose to her when the sun was setting, so I decided to take her out for a romantic dinner.

(back to my pov)
OMG! I can't believer Grayson just did that to me. He bought me bloody VIP tickets to see my favourite singer! I cried like an ugly idiot in front of her too omg! Then I realised, this day is basically about me!? The day was basically over so I decided to shout dinner, it was the least I could do? We were going into some fancy sushi store. Me and gray love sushi. We ate our sushi, they had these really fancy cups too and the drink was just so delicious. I started to worry about my babies. I texted James and told him where and what he was doing? 

MESSAGES
James: Me and the twins are just chilling in your hotel room now. We just got back from the theme park down the road, your hotel has it all Jas omg.
Me: Aha, Okay just checking xox

(JAMES POV)
I lied. I wasn't in her cheap as hotel room psh! I was at the beach boy, getting a tan. I dont even know where the twins are? Probably drowning. Joke again, omg! Im at the beach though with everyone, Ethan, Hailey, Jas's parents.  The twins are in the car sleeping, Hailey is watching them. Ethan and I are now decorating the sand with trails of rose pedals.

(GRAYSONS POV)
It was time to go to the beach. I messaged Ethan if he needed any time to do any last things, and he didn't. Everything was set. Him and James were just trying to hold down the pedals as they kept blowing away, but they managed to keep them still. 

Me: Im taking you to one more place before we head back to the hotel room okay? 
Jas: yeah Okay.

We arrived to the beach. 

(Back to My pov)
We were at the beach. Back in La, me and Gray would always take long walks on the beach, it was my happy place. We were probably going to go for a long walk and just talk about life and how much we love each other, just like the old days. He gave me a note, I grabbed it.

NOTE:
"There is a reason why two people stay together, they give each other things no one else can"

I found it very cute of him to write something so inspiring, I looked up to smile at him..but he was gone. I flipped the note and It said 

"follow the pedals gorgeous"

And I did. Still clueless of what this was. I followed the pedals which had been scattered on the sand, it lead to a big tent that had bright lights all around it and candle all around too, the place just smelled beautiful. As I slowly got closer, I saw James and the twins..I went to hug them but then I saw Hailey and then Ethan and then His parents and Cam...Soon I saw My parents! I couldn't believe it. I didn't know who to hug first? I hugged my babies and then James, I then quickly hugged everyone else and then ran up to my parents, best for last! I cried and my heart melted, I couldn't believe my eyes right now. My parents were telling me to turn around and when I did, I saw Grayson under the tent smiling. I walked over to him and hugged him. He then pulled away and told me...