Chapter 16

I got up from the toilet and went over to the sink, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, Grayson went out but then came back with a face towel. I dried my face with it and then walked out. He followed me down to the kitchen.

Me: What are you doing here?

He was staring at my stomach. It looked like he was imaging a future.

Grayson: I wanted to talk things out Jas.
Me: Look okay, thanks for helping me earlier, but if you're here to apologise I suggest you leave now because I've heard it all from Ethan and I certainly don't need to hear it from you.
Grayson: Can you just please...hear me out.
Me: Oh you mean again?

he looked down remembering how he asked me to hear him out.

Grayson: Im sorry okay, I know I messed up..its not your fault okay, I've been thinking about you every single day of my life since we ...broke up and I want you Jas, I want you and only you. Even when you're mad at me, even when I irritate you and even when I piss you off. I want your happy days and your I dont want to be alive days , I want you in the morning and the middle of the night. I want to be the reason you smile  and the reason why your laughing and I want to be the one that makes you happy when your sad. 
Me: Grayson stop.

He carried on. Just from the first 3 words I all ready started loving him again.

Grayson: I wanna kiss you and hug you and hold you in my arms. I wanna stay up all night listening to talk until you fall asleep. I wanna fall for you and only you and I want to be able to protect you from every bad thing out there. Not only for you, but for our little child in there-

He started walking closer to me with his soft hazel eyes, god he looked so innocent.

Grayson: Im not perfect Jasmine, But I promise you this from the very very  VERY bottom of my big heart for you and our baby, that I will do anything to keep you, I've never loved someone so much Jas and the things i did in the past breaks me down. I promise I'll show you alll the attention in the world, i just want us to be happy with each other and I wouldn't waste 9 months of your life for nothing Jas, you just have to understand, that I love you and that YOU are my fucking baby!

I started to cry. He wrapped his hands around me and whispered in my ear.

Grayson: "Please give me another chance"

I thought about it for a second, I didn't realise how much someone loved me. And I have to be honest the moment I first saw Gray in the toilet, all the feelings rushed back. It was like love at first sight. The words he used to pour his heart out to me hit my heart and my feelings in so many ways, my stomach tightened and I just wanted to hug him. I nodded yes and then burried my head in his chest as he wrapped me with his big arms, comforting me.