Chapter 15

I was on my way to the car with my sushi in my left hand and my phone in my right, I was trying to text James or Hailey that I was leaving, I didn't tell them why, I just said I wasn't feeling well, which I kinda was. I was driving and thinking of what Ethan had told me, How he wants to raise the baby with me..I think no!

(ETHANS POV)
Wow! That did not go good. I went back home and told Gray all about it. He was more upset which made me mad, not at Jas but at Grayson.

Me: Oh grow up man!
Grayson: What?
Me: All you've been doing for 5 months is lay in bed! If you want to get Jas back you're definitely not going to get her back staying home doing nothing and you know what Gray, Im sick of being your little bitch, Im done being your little spy okay.
Grayson: E wait!

I stormed out before he could say another word. I want to be there for my brother, but I just can't if he isn't going to cope with me, Im doing my best but he isn't and im just tired, because of him...I stopped living my life for 5 months.

(GRAYSONS POV)
Ethan was right, But im more right...without Jas in my life im nothing, im hopeless. I either need to get her back or simply just move on. I still had hope for us two, I just didn't know how or when things were going to re connect. I decided to see Jas myself, face to face. I tidied myself up and drove over to her house.

(BACK TO MY POV)
I ran upstairs and flopped on my bed. I stared at the ceiling thinking more and deeper about what Ethan said, I couldn't let it go. I then started to think about how me and Gray were a couple..We would do all these fun things, he'd take me on basic dates which I loved, he'd comment on how cute or beautiful I looked....it made me more sad that we broke up 2 days after prom. minutes later I heard a knock on the door, I went down stairs to open it, halfway down the stairs though I felt the urge to vomit. I didn't hesitate, I ran back up the stairs and went into the bathroom, I buried my head in the toilet bowl and vomited. 

(GRAYSONS POV)
God I missed this house. I went and rang the doorbell, no one answered, I knew she was home though. I walked away but then I heard someone suffering from inside the house, I wasn't sure what from but I didn't hesitate to run in, luckily the door was open, of course it was, Jas never locks it. I ran upstairs into the bathroom, it was Jas. She looked really sick. I walked over to her and held her hair back, it took he a while before she was done, she still doesn't know its me...she hasn't looked up.

(BACK TO MY POV)
I was vomiting and vomiting, I couldn't stop. I didn't do anything or look anywhere, I just had my head in the bowl focused on getting the vomit out of my throat. I felt someone hold my hair back as I was vomiting, I didn't want to see who it was, even if it was just Hailey or James..I didn't want them to see me in such an ugly rate. Finally, I was done, I flushed the toilet, rolled some toilet paper and wiped my mouth. I looked up to the person holding my hair and straight away all the feelings I had for him came rushing back into my mind, My heart melted. I just saw the person I loved for the first time in 5 months.