Chapter 17

Me and Gray were in bed, Not doing anything sexual if you though that, We were in bed talking about our future with our baby. Grayson wants the baby to be a  boy and I want it to be a girl. We wanted our baby girl to be a dancer and Gray personally wanted our baby boy to live life and be well known in the world. I got a message from James which made me think of how I was going to tell him and Hailey, I was back with Grayson.

MESSAAGES:
James: Sorry just looked at your message now, Hope your okay..must be Jnr!  ( he named the baby all ready, its not the official name) Now....how are we suppose to get home?
Me: Uber??
James: You're luckey your my bitch girl! Other wise I would have showed up to your house and slapped your face xo I love you!
Me: Love you to b xo

I then put my phone away and snuggled with Gray.

--The next day-- 
I woke up to gray staring at me. It felt so good, its something he would always do to me. He was playing with my hair as I stared into his beautiful hazel eyes. Today we were going to go scan the baby's gender. Grayson made up this stupid thing that I went with cause why not? He said that if it was a boy I had to twerk in front of him in only an underwear, I accepted because its been 5 months since we did goofy things for and to each other. I told him if it was girl, I get to put ice down his pants and it had to stay there for 2 minutes. We walked into the doctors, he put on the ultrasound jel around my stomach and then scanned it. Me and Gray had our eyes closed till the doctors said we could look.