Chapter 22

2 years later

Its been two years, James has been coming over nearly everyday to spend some time with the twins. Hailey has been dating Ethan for almost 1 year now and they both have been the best uncle and aunt towards the twins. Grayson has been working full time and he hasn't hoed around since we got back together. I have a part time job. In the morning, I drop the twins off to Ethan's house and Hailey takes care of them or I take them to James's house or I wait for them to come to my house. Me and Gray's anniversary was coming up and so was the twins birthday. Gray wanted to take me to Hawaii with the twins, I agreed. 

--1 day before Anniversary--
We had loaded our bags into the car and drove to the airport. (We did whatever you do in the airport) We were now on the plane. I was really worried the twins how the twins were going to react on their first time on a plane, but I was actually surprise, they both liked it. We were now in Hawaii.

(Graysons pov)
I told Jas we were going to Hawaii for our anniversary but really, I was going to marry her. I secretly invited Ethan and Hailey and James. I invited her parents who she face times nearly every day, My parents and cam. It was small but it was going to be big. I wanted to bring her to Hawaii because when we first met, we both wanted to go to Hawaii but we didn't get the chance too. We arrived to the hotel and we slept. Tomorrow was a big day and she wasn't expecting any of it.

(Back to my pov)
I unpacked our bags and fed the twins and then put them to bed. It was pretty late but I couldn't sleep, i dont know why. I was outside in the balcony watching the cars drive pass and the lights switch colour when I feel two arms wrap around my waist. It was Grayson. He dug his chin on my shoulder and kissed my neck. I turned to face him and kissed him back. He asked if I was okay and I said yes. We then walked inside and slept.

--The next day--

(Graysons pov)
This was it. Today was the day. I looked at my phone and saw that Ethan had sent me a message.

MESSAGES
Ethan: Just landed, where do you want us to start?
Me: Are all of you's all here?
Ethan: Yes man, dont worry about it.

I told him to set everything up. I woke Jas up and told her James was here, I needed to because I needed someone to take care of the twins. She was happy and shocked. James was at our door, Jas hugged him and I gave him the twins and told him what to do with them and what not to do with them. It was now just me and Jas. I told her to look good because I didn't want her to look "ugly" at her wedding. 

(BACK TO MY POV)
I decided to actually look like a girl on our anniversary, So I wore a casual red slit dress. It was pretty hot in Hawaii to wear my cosy outfits too.

 It was pretty hot in Hawaii to wear my cosy outfits too

(GRAYSOS POV)
Wow she looked beautiful. We hopped in the car, the first place I took her to was the spa. She needed to relaxs and take all the stress off of her. We walked in and I could tell she all ready loved it. They massaged her feet and put some weird face mask on her face. They then massaged her body and her legs. After that I took her to her favourite concert.