Chapter 20

--4 months later--

Me and Gray had just finished watching a movie. We were walking up stairs to our room to sleep, but as i was walking up my water broke.  I started to feel a popping sensation and a slow trickle of fluid. Grayson's eyes popped, he got the car keys and a jacket for me and helped me the car, gently but quickly. We were now at the hospital, the nurses there gave me a hospital gown. Soon I was on the hospital bed and when the kicking started, the nurses rushed in and told me to push. Finally, my two babies were out, boy first then girl! Grayson decided to name our baby boy Jason which is our ship name and I decided to name our baby girl, Jhaz'lyn. (Pronounced: Jas-len)

A couple hours passed and me, gray and the babies were good to go home. We arrived home, Grayson was holding Jhaz'lyn and I was holding Jason. It was 4.21am, I was so tired. I was still holding the Jason. Jason had hazel eyes and big lips and his hair was brown, he looked like Grayson. Grayson was doing the same thing with Jhaz'lyn.

Grayson: Jhaz'lyn Dolan.
Me: Jhaz'lyn JNR Dolan.
Grayson: Whats Jnr from?
Me: James. Besides you, James has been there for me a lot during the months I've been pregnant, and he gave a name for the baby since..he named it Jnr.
Grayson: Well I like it.

I smiled at him. I messaged James and Hailey in a group chat because I wanted them both to know at the same time, that I had just given birth to my two beautiful children. They want to meet the baby as soon as possible, I said they could come in tomorrow morning. Grayson was looking at me and then back at Jhaz and then back at me.

Grayson: Jhaz has my eyes and my hair colour too.

I looked a bit sad, none of the babies looked like me. They looked more of Gray.

Grayson: I can all ready tell that Jhaz has your personality though.

I looked at him and smiled. I then leant in to kiss him on the lips and then went to put the Jason in hit cot to sleep. So did Grayson. Me and Gray were then fast asleep in bed, with his big arm around me.

-

-

-

Jasons full name is on the next chapter, dont worry xo