Chapter 9

HAILEYS POV
I haven't texted Jas all day, I hope she's okay. Im with James right now, we're at the mall shopping for makeup, James wants to do a look on me. We were in the makeup store and guess who we see...Emily. She was with her friends doing her own thing, they were in the foundation isle and me and James were two rows away from them in the highlight isle. After 10 peaceful seconds of shopping, it got interrupted by one of Emily's friends, she started screaming, James being james, decided to ear drop and when he came back he looked shooked.

Me: What is it?? Why do you look like that?
James: Are you hearing this?
Me: James, it's a waste of time, can we go now...im hungry.
James: Your hungry hippo ass can wait, listen to them.
Me: Ugh...

I couldn't believe my ears!What me and James just heard crushed my heart. All I wanted to do right then and there was walk up to her and confront her and bash her up making sure she lost a couple teeth. I wonder if Jas knows about this? Has Gray told her? I hope they're not together!

James: Get out of my way, Im gonna slap the mother fking blush off of this irrelevant thirsty hoe!

James was storming over, but I grabbed his wrist.

Me: Maybe we shouldn't. We should tell Jas about it first and deal with her later.
James: You're no fun Hailey! You're like...a vaccum...that emily uses to create fake hickeys....but like...you suck the fun out of everything instead.
Me: Whatever, come on. 

I rushed out of the shop and called Jas, she wasn't picking up. Dammit! I called her 5 more times and but still no answer. She was defs on a date with Gray, which means Gray hasn't told her because I know Jas, she would never forgive someone who has done such an unloyal thing. ((Not sure if that's how you say it but eh)) I left her a bunch of messages and so did James. We then continued on with our day, promising each other not to bring it up till Jas messages back.

(BACK TO MY POV)
Me and Gray had been skating for a while. It was fun but it was time to go. We took our skates off and walked to the car. I put my chair down and rested my eyes. I was hoping we were going home, but if Gray was going to take me somewhere else, I hope it wasn't somewhere where a lot of energy was needed, cause I was out of that, My legs were dead.

(GRAYSONS POV)
I decided to take her to one more place, I knew she was tired and just wanted to go home, but the place I was taking her too was exactly what she needed. Jas fell asleep, she looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. My thoughts of her got interrupted by her phone. I looked over to it and saw so many messages from James and Emily.

MESSAGES
James: Answer your phone you bitch!
James: Important!
James: Very Important!
James: Beyond Important!
James: We need to talk! Its about "StareShell"
Hailey: Jas, Listen to me! Answer your phone!
Hailey: Its urgent!
Haiely: Gray has been hiding something from you!
Hailey: Jas! where are you! answer your phone
*12 missed calls from Hailey*
*34 missed calls from James*

Alll these messages had me so worried. I just knew it was about me and Emily, How did they find out!? I didn't know what to do...I wanted to tell her, but like I said many times before, I just dont want to lose her! It'll break my heart knowing she's gone, but it'll break her heart even more if she knew. I want to tell her but I just dont know what to say, I had no choice, I deleted the messages and removed the missed calls. ((IF THATS EVEN A THING))