Chapter 24

Grayson: I didn't believe in love in first sight till i laid my eyes on you Jas. The moment  I met you, I knew you were going to change my life, you surprised me, distracted me, captivated me and challenged me in a way that no other human has. We've had our ups and downs but we always seem to pull through. I've fallen in love with you again and again countless times. 

I started to cry. I looked away for 2 seconds at everyone else. Hailey was recording, my babies were smiling hard, my parents were crying and everyone was just so happy, not as much as me. I then looked back at gray who was now on one knee.

Grayson: I promise to be true to you, to uplift and support you and to share with you the beautiful moments of life. I know that our love will never fade and that we will always find strength in one another and that we continue to grow side by side. I will love you always and forever. Jasmine, soon to be dolan-

Everyone laughed lightly at that. "Soon to be dolan".

Grayson: Will you marry me?

I walked a step back with my hands covering my mouth and my eyes pouring with tears. I was so happy. I nodded yes and then I said Yes out loud. I then pulled him in for a hug and then kissed his big soft lips. Jhaz and Jason came running upto us with the engagement ring and a flipbook, Grayson then put my ring on and I kissed him again. Everyone else then hugged me and congratulated me. I thanked everyone and then spent time with everyone.

We went home and I looked at the flipbook the twins gave to me. It was made by James and the twins, how cute. (( There was a better one but it wouldn't let me post))

 (( There was a better one but it wouldn't let me post))

And we lived the rest of our happy lives together.

--THE END--