Chapter 10

(BACK TO MY POV)

I had a good rest and when Gray woke me up, we were alll ready at the place. We were at the beach, I scanned the beach and saw a horse. I was wondering what a horse might be doing at the beach, alone, but then realised....I think Gray and I were going horse back riding on the beach. It was pretty romantic, dont get me wrong, I like it and all but its just not him. I took of my shoes and walked over to the sand, the sand felt so good and so soft, it was pure gold. We both hopped on the horses back, me in the back and Gray in the front. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back, starring into the sunset.

Me: This is very beautiful Gray.

Grayson: Glad you're enjoying it Baby

Me: This is pretty romantic of you Gray...

Grayson: What do you mean?? do you not like it.

Me: Of course I like it, But I know when my boyfriend is up to something especially when he takes me romantic dates like horse back riding on a beach you probably reserved for only us. So...If you have to something to tell me or if there is something I should know, now is the time to spill it out.

(GRAYSONS POV)
Should I do it? Now is the perfect time, she's calm and shes basically all ready on to me.

Me: I...I....I...
Jas: You what? 
Me: I...I..I cant say.
Jas: So there is something in your mind that you arent tellling me because you cant tell me. Nice.
Me: No, I want to tell you but I can't.
Jas: I dont want to hear it.

(BACK TO MY POV)
Thats weird, I wasn't going to pressure him into telling me, I mean after everything he has done for me today, I didn't want to be the one to ruin the moment. I just shurgged it off and relaxed as I burried my head on Grays back. After the horse back riding we went home,we showered and then snuggled up in bed and watched netflix. Gray then fell asleep. I got a message from James saying he wanted to hang out tomorrow.

MESSAGES
James: Wanna hang out tomorrow? I have so much to tell you right now!
Me: Yeah sure, I think Gray is busy tomorrow any ways. We can meet at mine.
James: Sweet! What time bitch!?
Me: Gray's probably out early in the morning so come 11am??
James: Sounds good.

I finally shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep in next to Gray.

-

-

-

Im thinking of ending this one pretty soon, this was basically just a draft, But I hope you're enjoying it so far! Stay tuned as I post 4-5 times a day because I love writing! xo