Meeting Logan Part 2

*****************************************************************************************************************

 I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. I groan as I roll my limp body over to check my phone. '11:30 and two missed calls'. I click a few buttons. One of the missed calls was from Siva last night wondering if I was okay, the other was from Logan. I sit up quickly, I redial the number waiting for an answer. It rings three times before I groggy voice answers.

Logan: "Hey Rebbeca, thanks for calling back. I was hoping we could get together at around 12:30? I'll pick you up?"

I nod, then face palm realizing he can't see me. I hear him laugh on the other end of the phone. I laugh with him before I answer.

Me: "You heard me smacking me head huh?"

Logan: "Sure did, let me guess you nodded over the phone?"

Me: "Logan Lerman, are you stalking me?"

Logan: "Hahaha you wish!"

Me: "Don't threaten me with a good time. Hahaha. Yeah 12:30 sound's great! And if you could pick me up that'd be great. I'll see ya then"

I smile through the phone as he says goodbye. I flop myself on my bed and let out a small squeal of delight. I grab my phone again, dialing an all too familiar number of my two best friends.

Me: "Hello? Sam? Lauren?"

Sam/Lauren: "REBBECA!"

Me: "Okay, calm down! I just wanted to see if you guys found an ealier flight?"

I wanted them here so bad. I mean living in a house with these guys wasn't all bad, I just needed some girl time. The guys' girlfriends helped. I mean Alicia and I have become really close but, these two are my best friends for a reason.

Sam: "Yeah we have actually. For tomorrow, will that work for you?"

Me: "YES! Finally, I miss you guys so much."

Sam/Lauren: "WE MISS YOU TOO"

Me: "Alright, but hey I've got to get ready for a date."

As the words fall from my mouth, I wish I could take them back. I waited for earth shattering scream to come. As soon as I heard the intake of breath I moved the phone away from my head. I wait for about a minute for the screaming to stop. Once it ceases I move the phone slowly back to my head.

Lauren: "Who are you going with? Is it one of the band members?"

Me: "No Lauren, its with this guy Logan. But I've really got to go. I'll call and tell ya'll about it later. BYE LOVE YOU!"

Sam/Lauren: "LOVE YOU TOO."

I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed. I hop off of my bed, shuffling over to my closet for something cute for the day. I grab the perfect out, plus Logan's jacket. I lay them all on my bed, checking to make sure everything matches well enough before I skip over to my door. I grab the knob twisting and pulling opening the door to see a shirtless Nathan there waiting for me.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Nathans POV

'Ugh such a headache!' I flop over to my stomach. I reach my arm out to try and grab Rebbeca but, she's not there. 'Huh?' I open my eyes to see that her side of the bed is untouched. I use both of my arms to push myself up looking around the room. It's a mess as usual. I turn my head looking for my phone, I find it under an old bag of crisps. I click the home button to see it say 10:45. I push myself fully off of my bed, finding a random pair of jean on and make my way to the door.