Red Carpet?

I stare at Nathan, looking for a hint at his plan. 'What's he getting at?' I look past him at the others. They all have weary smiles on their faces. I grab Tom's attention, he looks at me with a suspicious look that I return full force.

Logan: "That's a great idea Nathan! Rebbeca's friends would love to see you all!"

I snap out of my staring game with Tom to look at the ever so happy Logan. A smile illuminates his face, making his eyes glow even more. But behind that smile lies something sinister, a plan that he hasn't told me about yet.

Nathan: "Alright, we should probably get going, especially if they're here. Rebbeca are you okay?"

I jump at the sound of my name. The familiar way it falls from his mouth, the way his voice makes my knees go weak. I turn my attention back to Nathan, I can feel my skin becoming paler. I stare deep into his eyes, trying to form words. I make a gurgling sound before answering, my voice shaken as I do.

Me: "Huh? Y-yeah, I-I'm great. Let's go."

I feel a hand in mine, warming it instantly spreading warmth through my arm. I grab back, holding tight not wanting to let go or lose the warmth. I look over at Logan, whose look has turned from happy go lucky, to worried. I give a weak smile before dragging him to the car, with the others following close behind.

I grab the handle to the van, the metal cold in my hand as I pull open the door. The door swings open slowly, feeling heavy while I open it. I hop inside the van, dragging Logan in behind me as we sit at the back. I sit near the window, Logan sliding in next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as he does so. 

The others pile in quickly, filling the van to an almost capacity as they do so. Nathan, Jay and Siva sit in the seat infront of us. Nathan taking the window seat, so I have to look at the back of his head if I decide to look forward. Tom and Max sit in the seats in front of them, leaving a seat open, then the passenger seat for more people. 

I shift in my seat so I can dig through my pocket for my phone. Once I feel the outline of the device, I grab it. I slowly yank it out of my pocket, hitting the home button as I do so. Once the phone is completely out of my pocket, I type in the unlock code. 

My thumb hovers over the screen, while I rack my brain trying to remember why I grab it. It finally clicks, as I move my thumb over to my messaging app. I place my thumb down, making the screen pop up quickly. I pull up Tom's number, and compose a text.

Me: Tom I know you know something I don't.... I really wish you'd tell me. PWEASE! 

I hit send, patiently waiting for a response. I look past Nathan, watching Tom pull out his phone with a confused look on his face. He slowly looks up, I give him an encouraging nod as he starts typing. I shake my leg impatiently waiting for an answer.

I feel a light pulse from my hand. I quickly look down, seeing my screen light up with Tom's name saying I got a new message. I press my thumb on the notification, waiting for the message to load.

Tom Tom: I dnt knw 2 be honest. ask your boy toy over there.

I practically slam my phone down, turning my gaze to Tom. He looks up at me with a shrug of his shoulders. I glare at him until I feel a squeeze. I turn my attention to Logan, who gives me a look saying we'll talk about it later. I give a slight nod, and turn my attention to the window, watching London go buy quickly.

*****************************************************************************************************************

The ride to the airport was just about completely silent the whole way, until Jay started a tickle war. Why he started it I have no idea, he's the most ticklish out of all of us and he knows it. I think it was to help the awkward silence that had fallen.