Please.....

I pull out my phone quickly, letting the smooth iphone fill my hand. I quickly unlock it, moving my thumbs quickly to call Alicia. I go into my contacts, quickly typing in her name. I press her name, then slam my phone to my ear, pacing back an forth in front of Lauren and Sam.

Alicia: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey Alicia, it's Rebbeca."

Alicia: "Oh, hey what's up?"

Me: "I need you to meet up with me and my friends at Star Bucks, can you do that?"

Alicia: "Yeah sure, do you want Kelsey and Michelle to come to?"

I put my hand to my mouth, slowly chewing the corner of my thumb. I was in a daze while thinking that I didn't see Sam come up to me. Just as I brought me attention to her, she slapped my hand from my mouth, leaving a stinging sensation. I give a quick glare before turning my attention back to Alicia.

Me: "Yeah, this is a thing all of us need to talk about."

Alicia: "We'll be there in like 10 alright? Is everything okay?"

Me: "Alright sounds great, and no it's not."

We say our goodbyes quickly before I look at my best friends. I look at them, seeing the concern in their faces before I pull them into a hug. They embrace back, rubbing circles on my back, whispering nonsense into me ears.

We pull apart, finally realizing that we're still in the middle of the walk way. I sigh, letting them link their arms through mine as I guide us to the star bucks. Our steps in sync as we walk down the side walk, people walking around us to get on with their busy lives, fake smiles etched onto their solemn faces.

****************************************************************************************************************

We reach Star Bucks just as the others do. I greet Michelle, Nareesha, and Alicia with a friendly hug before introducing Sam and Lauren. They shake hands, give the normal girl compliments as I tap my foot impatiently. 

Once the introductions are done, we make our way into the establisment. It's not very busy, only a few students from the university getting their tea fill. Soothing Jazz music plays in the background, calming my nerves a bit as we walk to the counter.

Once at the counter, I look over the cashier. A man, maybe about 24, medium length blonde hair and dark green eyes. I give him a friendly smile before looking over the menu, deciding on a french vanilla ice coffee. I look back at the cashier to see him checking us out, I roll my eyes preparing to give my order.

Me: "I'd like a French Vanilla ice coffee please."

Lauren: "I'd like the same please"

Sam: "Um can I have a water please?"

We order ours before the others get theirs, seeing as they'd all have different teas that they'd want. I step back letting the girls through and taking in my surroundings more. The walls are a light tan color, my skin just being a tone darker. The inside is decorated with wooden tables and chairs, making the coffee shop seem more rustic. 

I inhale, the smell of fresh roaster coffee, and fresh brewed tea fill my nose. The smell is intoxicating, making my mouth start water as I wait. I hear the girls making their order, I can picture them rolling their eyes as the employee attempts to flirt.

After a few minutes our order is done, I walk over to grab my coffee seeing a message written on the side. I look at it, my eyes bulging at the fact he would write this. I stifle my laughter as I show the others, making them laugh like Hyenas.