My Day with Nathan

Before I begin I'd like to thank you all that have been reading. This really is my baby. I'm trying hard to make it better and better for the enjoyment of all of you. 

-Elizabeth

********************************************************************************************************************

 I shift from my laying on my stomach to laying on my left side. I feel a warmth at my hip and slowly open my eyes. My eyes fight to stay close, eventually I win the fight and open them. My eyes bulge as I see a sleeping body next to me. 

I quickly throw the blankets off of me making sure that I'm not naked. I sigh in relief as I realize I'm dressed but then groan seeing whose shirt I'm  wearing. I look over and his face is buried in the pillow and he's breathing deeply meaning his dead asleep. 

I very carefully attempt to pull away. I feel his grip tighten on my hip and pull me closer to him. I quickly turn onto my right side and pull my knees to my chest. I feel his chest against my back, the warmth seeping through his shirt. I sigh, I really don't want to leave. I don't want to move away from him and change into my own clothes.

I turn over again and position my head so it's level with him. I take my hand and start slowly running it through his hair, trying to wake him. His fair is super soft, sort of like flower petals. 

Me: "Nathan, wake up please. I need to go and get dressed."

He slowly starts to stir. He lifts his head from his pillow, I look down and see a puddle of drool and giggle a bit. Nathan chuckles and it grabs my attention and I look up into his eyes.

Nathan: "Nice shirt."

Nathan smiles and I perk an eyebrow at him. I quickly look down and remember that I should've known this. I was wearing his Misfits shirt and a pair of his boxers. I mentally face palm before answering him with a small smile.

Me: "That's I got it from this awesome place called 'Nathan's Dresser." You should really go sometime."

This gets a laugh out of both of us and I lay my head back down. Nathan follows suit and we lay ther just looking at each other. I feel his hand still at my hip and decide to let him keep it there. I shut my eyes and listen to our breathing. After about 10 minutes I open my eyes again and sigh slowly pulling away again.

Me: "I should really go now before Max wakes up."

Nathan doesn't move his hand but sighs. I study him, still not moving myself. He studies me and has a look of thought on his face. The next words to come out of his mouth are shocking.

Nathan: "Would you like to hang out with me today? I would like to get to know you better. And I think we both need sometime away from these crazy guys."

At the last part I laugh and nod my head. Nathan has a huge grin on his face and I take this chance to slip from his grip and get up. His smile falls into a pout and I just stick my tongue out and quietly make my way to the door. 

I open the door and peek my head out checking up and down the hall. Though my bedroom is right next door, anyone could come up the stairs and catch me. I look at the stairs and see the coast is clear. I hop out of the room and attempt to run the twenty feet to my room but I trip over my feet.

I make a loud thump and start furiously crawling to my room. I stretch my arm to open the door when I see another hand open it. I start to panic and slowly turn my head to see dark green eyes. I smile up at him and crawl quickly before anyone rushes up stairs. 

*****************************************************************************************************************

After successfully making it into the shower and getting out of Nathan's clothes without anyone noticing, I walk in to my room. I go over to my window and look down at the fans. I check out what they're wearing and see them wearing shorts and I guess it must be nice out today.