Coming Home

"Are you almost ready Becca?" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll be right down!" I yell.

Hi! I'm Rebbeca Elizabeth George! I'm 18 and live in Florida with my wonderful mom, step dad Stan and step sister Anna. I've been living here since I was around 10, after my mom and dad got a divorce. I'm originally from Manchester and my accent is nowhere to be heard. I have to two greatest best friends in the world,Samantha and Lauren. Oh I forgot to mention I have a brother too, yeah his name is Max. Yes, Max George from the awesome band The Wanted. He's my older brother and I love him to bits!

I hurry into the bathroom to check myself for the 11 hour plane ride. I look in the mirror and see that my hair is a wavy mess and I just leave it like that. I then look at myself straight in my eyes, they're a bright green just like Maxs' and my dads. I sigh happily knowing that I get to see Max soon. I finish looking at my face and my eyes travel to my outfit. I'm wearing: White skinny jeans, a plain sweatshirt, and my black converse. 

"Rebbeca Elizabeth! I'm leaving right now!" 

I shake myself from a quick day dream, hurry over to my bed and grab my carry on. "Hold on MOM!" I yell after her rushing down the stair and to the front door. I look over at her and Stan, I smile knowing how happy she is and walk over to them. I plan a kiss on each of their cheeks and they smile in return, Stan grabbing my carry on.

"Thanks Stan," is all I say as I walk to the car so see a little Anna blocking the door. I sigh and look at my beautiful sister, she hair dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and two missing front teeth. I walk over and see small tears in her eyes and pick her up in a hug.

"I don't want you to go Becca," she sniffles as she buries her little head into my shoulder to sob.

"Hush Anna, I'll call you everyday and I'll have Max call too. Alright?" I pull away to plant a kiss on her forehead. 

She giggles with a nod as I put her down and hop into the car waiting for my mom to get in. She finally gets into the car and gives me a sad smile. I smile back and pull out my iphone, I notice I have a few unread texts. I don't look knowing I'll cry when I see them, so I put my earphones in and pit my music on shuffle.

*************************************************************************

Flight to London now boarding

Those five words ring through my head as I make my way to the gate. I turn around once more and see my mom watching me. I give a little wave, and make my way onto the plane. 

Once on the plane I attempt to put my suitcase in the over head compartments but, being a good 5'3 it's a bit difficult. I feel someone push up my carry on and turn to see and elderly gentleman of about 60. 

"Thanks, being short kind of stinks" I say with a smile planted on my face.

"Anytime pretty girl" 

 I blush at the compliment and sit in my seat. I'm not nervous, I've flown plenty of times before. I think I'm just overly excited that I get to see my brother and finally meet all of his band mates. I lean back in my seat and put my head phones in again. I put on the Mumford and Sons album and drift off to sleep.

"Excuse me miss, we've arrived." A squeaky voice answers while pushing my shoulder.

"Huh, What?" I wake up quickly and smack myself in the face. 'Smooth Bec'. I look up at the lady and smile seeing she's a flight attendant. I get up and see that my suit case is already waiting for me. I grab my stuff and hurry off the plane. I walk into the arriving area and look around for that shaved head.