I Need Your Feedback On These Changes

Hello lovely friends,

So I am currently working on Diamonds & Pearls and I'd love your feedback.

I feel like the beginning of the story with Daleela at Islamic school and Zayna getting married should be taken out. After rereading, it doesn't have much relevance to the plot. Would you agree?

I'm thinking about having both Daleela and Cole's point of views in the new version. Should I stick to just Daleela's POV?

I want to keep Nisa and Xavier as characters but I think I will remove Isa as a character and maybe Ahmed and Juwayriyah as well.

I want to give Cole another sibling, a girl possibly the same age as Daleela. 

I also want to make Cole a latino American and fluent in Spanish. 

Where do you think the story should start off from? I'm thinking right before their big move. 

AND BIG QUESTION: WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE THE TITLE TO???

Let me know what you think and if you feel anything else should be changed.

P.S. I know a lot of you all did not like the ending so I am working on that as well.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT THE BOOK MY SISTER IS WRITING CALLED "THE COLOR OF A SECRET" by UndeniablyM3.

https://www.wattpad.com/523817535-the-color-of-a-secret-cast-author%27s-note

Thank you!