Diamonds & Pearls (7)-My First Love and My Biggest Fan

Diamonds & Pearls

 Before You Read: Hey guys! Quick reminder here! If you're delaying a prayer right now to read this story, stop whatever you're doing and go pray! Don't let anything take you away from Allah. Especially not this story. Now if you're all prayed up, go ahead and enjoy this chapter.

CHAPTER SEVEN-My First Love and My Biggest Fan

 "Nisa, what color is your house again?" I asked through my cell phone.

"It's the big blue house at the end of the road. You forgot already? Do you see it?" Nisa said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I see it. Talk to you in a second inshallah." I said and we hung up.

Zayan whipped into the driveway of Nisa's house. Since my parents hadn't had the time to meet Nisa's parents, Zayan had to basically babysit me the whole time I was there. It was annoying but I knew the reason. My parents didn't let me just go to a random person's house without Zayan or them present. Protection I suppose. I took off my seat belt and got ready to get out. Zayan lightly took hold of my arm before I could.

“Leels, does this friend of yours have brothers.” He asked as he stared past me into Nisa's yard.

“Yeah, she has an older brother but I think that's it.”I replied, failing to mention that he was in my art class. It's better not to say unnecessary things when Zayan's in big brother mode.

“Okay, let's go.”Zayan said with a glint in his eye. It was my turn to grab Zayan's arm.

“Wait a minute. Whatever you're thinking don't do it. Please don't embarrass me. This is the only friend I have that hasn't fallen madly in love with you so please, don't smile or talk to Nisa too much. I don't wanna have to add another one of my best friends to your wife list.” I said with a grunt and then got out of the car.

“It's not like I do it on purpose...”I heard Zayan say as I shut the door.

I could see someone cutting the grass on the farthest side of the lawn. I walked up to the house with Zayan trailing closely behind me. He knocked twice before I had the chance. The door swung open and Nisa flew into me, embracing me in a hug. Her brown hair was flung into my face. I hugged her back and we both squealed like maniacs. Zayan smirked and then rolled his eyes.

“Assalamu alaikum, I'm so happy you came! I swear I got nervous that you would end up deciding not to come.” Nisa said happily.