Chapter 17: The Final Chapter

Alex's POV

Alright, Jessica told me to wait by the lake. I sprinted the whole way. I looked around the surrounding area and realized there was nobody around.

I sat down by the tree and took a breather. Keeping a sharp eye, I kept looking around just in case Jason used a sneak attack on me. 

I looked into the distance and saw they were finally here. I saw Jason lift his arm and throw the machete straight at me.

"SHIT". I ducked down at the last possible moment, and watched as it soared past me, just barley hitting me in the face. I took in a few deep breaths and started screaming

"Hey, Jason you big meathead, I'm over here and you just lost your machete you dumbass". I stuck my tongue out at him in a childish way to try to aggravate him. He started stalking towards me. I panicked now not knowing what to do. 

Jessica was frantically waving her arms to me pointing towards the lake. I ran towards the lake and ran into it. I knew he was afraid of water so it was my best bet to just stay in there. I frantically started looking for the machete in the water. I looked up and saw he was right next to me, at the last second I found the machete. 

All of a sudden Jason grabbed me and started trying to drown me. Thoughts were swimming through my head. Isn't he afraid of water? 

I guess not, my half drowned head said. I grabbed the machete from the water, and stuck it into Jason's leg. Momentarily Jason was stunned from the hit. I ran back towards land and stood next to Jessica. 

I looked into the water, I saw Jason slowly grab the machete from his leg and thrust it out. 

"Jessica I think we should run now, he has the machete". 

"Alex, I'm not going to run this son of a bitch ruined my sweet 16 party. For that he's going to fucking die! 

                                                                          Jessica's POV

I grabbed the gun from my back pocket as fast as I could. I aimed it at Jason and started shooting hoping every shot would hit him. Five shots hit him square in the face but he didn't budge. I looked over at Alex to see if he had any plans. He was gone.

"Where the fuck did he go”? While Jason was stalking towards me. I saw Alex emerge out of the woods. In his hand were fireworks, Vodka and a lighter. I smile crossed my face because I knew what he was going to do. We waited for Jason to step into the forest. 

Once he did, Alex grabbed the vodka and ran up to Jason; he threw it at him and the remains of it shattered all over him. Now soaked with Vodka, Alex set up the firework on the ground and aimed it at Jason. Flicking the lighter, the sparks from the fireworks went off and hit Jason right in the chest. Jason all of a sudden burst into flames and collapsed seemingly dead. Alex and I cautiously walked up to him and grabbed his machete. 

"You can do the honours Jessica". Grabbing the machete, I took off Jason's mask exposing his disgusting face. I dug the machete into his face at least 10 times just to make sure he was really dead. I put his mask back on and we walked away, never to see or hear from Jason again 

                                                                                    ***

Alex and I are now an official couple. We were sitting by a large oak tree when he asked me out. I said yes, and we kissed. I looked down at my watch and saw his was 3:00 a.m. 

I was officially 16. Alex turned to me and said 

"Happy sweet 16, Jessica. Hopefully your next birthday won't be this eventful"... I laughed as we sat together until the early morning. 

                                                              Jessica's Dad's POV

"Jessica where the hell are you". That girl is going to be in a whole heck of trouble once I find her. I grunted to myself. 

I walked through the forest, trying to find her, when all of a sudden I came across a man with a hockey mask on the ground. He looked dead; I decided to take a better look at him. I kneeled down next to him. *Jason all of a sudden wakes up and grabs him, choking him to death*. 

"Jason your work here is not yet done, your sister betrayed you Jason, and you must find her and kill her".

"She will be back Jason, and it will be your time to strike then". 

"Your mommy's little angel Jason"... 

Jason walked back towards the lake and emerged into the water.