Chapter 6

Allison's POV 

Brady will be mine... If it is the last thing I do he will be mine. I have an elaborate plan that I will follow and it all starts with a text message. I will send the message and start flirting with him and we will go from there. A grin crosses my face, this will be perfect... 

                                                                       Brady's POV

I was lying in my bed watching TV; I was bored and had nothing at all to do. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep when all of a sudden I heard my phone going off *BZZ BZZ* I quickly grabbed it and glanced at it to see who it was from 

*Allison*: Hey stud, I was wondering if you were interested in a little webcamming right now...

I typed in as fast as I could my response

*Brady*: Umm, sure let me just my shirt and pants on. 

*Allison*: You won't be needing those ;) 

I looked at my phone shocked. After a few seconds of day dreaming I snapped back into it and ran to my computer. I quickly logged onto Skype and went to Allison; I sent her a video chat request. 

Patiently waiting, I started to get a little nervous what if it was actually Jessica on the other side, what if this was some kind of way to catch me cheating on her. I looked up at the computer screen and saw that Allison accepted. 

I nervously looked at the screen and saw she was wearing a night gown and nothing else. 

BradyisaSEXiBeaSt:  Wow Allison you look sexy as hell. 

AllisonIsBetTeRThEnYou: Aww thanks Brady you’re looking pretty hot to ;). Want to play a game of truth or dare.  

BradyisaSEXiBeaSt: Alright, You first, and I pick D

AllisonIsBetTeRThEnYou: I dare you to... Take off your boxers and show me ;) 

I looked at the computer screen in disbelief, is this actually happening right now. As I was told I slowly slid off my boxers and put them on the floor. I looked up and saw she was smiling at me. 

BradyisaSEXiBeaSt: Allison, Truth or Dare?

AllisonIsBetTeRThEnYou: Dare ;) 

BradyisaSEXiBeaSt: I dare you to take off your night gown. 

Anxiously I looked at the computer screen to see if she would do it or not. She was looking at herself and slowly started taking off the nightgown. My jaw dropped as I sat there staring at her in nothing but her bra and panties. 

AllisonIsBetTeRThEnYou: Do you like what you see? :$

BradyisaSEXiBeaSt: Yes, very much so, I think you should take the rest of though ;) 

AllisonIsBetTeRThEnYou: You can see all of me at Jessica's sweet 16 party babes...

AllisonIsBetTeRThEnYou has logged offline.

I tried to process all of it in my head. Did she just log offline in the middle of this...? All of a sudden my bedroom door opened. I quickly sat off the computer and looked over to see who it was. Praying it wasn't my parents, I saw it was Jessica

"Brady, what are you doing, she looked at me with a smile on her face. 

"Were you watching porn"? 

I tried to think of something fast. 

"Yes, I was. Didn't mean for you to catch me. 

She quickly walked over to me and whispered in my ear, you know you have a girlfriend for all this right.

She winked at me and walked out of my room. I sat there stunned. What the hell do I do, I have 2 hot girls who want me. For the next 40 minutes I sat there, I knew I had to make my decision before the party.