Chapter 15

Jessica's POV

Walking back to the party with my nice bloody dress. I thought to myself I'm slowly going insane... I smiled at the thought of that. I let out a soft giggle. 

On my way back to the party I stumbled upon Alex

"Jessica, we need to get out of here, there's a killer and he's murdering all your guests". He looked at my bloody clothes and looked into my eyes. 

"What were you do"- before he could finish the sentence, I gave him a long and passionate kiss and walked back towards the party. 

                                                                       ***

Looking around at the massacre around me I saw Jason standing there in the middle of it all. 

"Jason, I'm over here"! I screamed trying to get his attention. Jason turned around and looked at me, he did not move. He just watched my every movement. I walked up to him and started yelling at him. 

"Who do you think you are ruining my party like this"?

"You have no right to kill all of my friends!" He just looked down at me, he towered me by over 2 feet. He raised his hand to me and grabbed me by the hand. 

"Get your fucking hands off of me right this instant" I screeched. He grabbed me and launched my through the air. I landed a hundred yards away. 

                                                                          ****

"Jason, this is your mother talking do not attack Jessica." 

"She is one of us Jason... She is a Voorhees"

"SHE IS YOUR SISTER".