Friday the 13th: Sweet Sixteen

Elizabeth and Brian were a couple happily taking a romantic walk through the starlit woods. They had been walking for about thirty minutes and the Brian was getting more excited every step they took. He was taking Elizabeth to a remote area so they can lie down together. They had been going out for a year now and he thought it was the perfect time for them to prove their love for one another. It was a normal summer night, brisk breeze and a little bit hot. 

Elizabeth and Brian were at least ten minutes away from the destination she had specificity picked out. Little did she know that Brian was going to play a little joke on her before they got to it. He was all set for his prank; strapped over his shoulder was his backpack and in it, there was a hockey mask and a plastic knife. He was going to impersonate the killer Jason Voorhees. 

Everyone knew Jason as the local legend of Camp Crystal Lake but Brian knew Jason was just that  he was a myth, he wasn't real. People used Jason as a tactic to scare away tourists who were trespassing on private property owned by local farmers.

It would be nice to scare Elizabeth before they got romantic. Brian had one thing to his advantage, Elizabeth didn't know much about Jason Voorhees, she was from out of town and didn't know about the legend behind the mask. She didn't know he was a deranged killer who killed all the councillors from Camp Crystal Lake. Brian noticed the tent that he placed just up a yet. With a swift movement he yelled out.  "Look over there; I see something rustling in the woods". She quickly turned around and Brian bolted into the woods .

Taking a short cut Brian slung the bag from his shoulder and placed it on the ground. Opening up the bag he rummaged around until he grabbed a hold of the knife and hockey mask. Putting on the mask, he threw the bag in the ditch and climbed up out of it. Looking around he noticed Elizabeth a little bit up ahead.  She was where he had left the tent. Just by the lake. Brian broke out into a run until he reached her. Her back was turned to him so she could not see him advancing towards her.

Placing a hand gently on her shoulder Elizabeth turned around and looked into "Jason’s" eyes. As she got a look at the knife in his hand, she let out a high-pitch scream. Before she could anymore, Brian quickly took off the mask and showed that it was him and not some masked killer. 

"You fucking asshole, I almost had a heart attack!" Elizabeth screamed at Brian. Brian took her by the hand and led her into the tent. Inside of it was a sleeping bag and a portable lamp. As she continued to yell at him for playing that joke on her. Brian took her by the waist and embraced her with a romantic kiss, she stopped screaming and kissed him back. They parted for a second as Brian took off her clothes. Elizabeth layed down in the sleeping bag naked as he quickly took off his own clothes, eager with anticipation for what was to come next. 

I got worried so I started to run in the other direction; I looked back and saw he was still walking towards me. I thought to myself holy fuck is this the real Jason Voorhees. I turned back around and it was too late, I didn't realize there was a tree *SMACK* I ran head first into it; I looked up dazed and realized the man from the lake was right in front of me. He pulled out a large machete; I started to scream as the last thing I saw was the machete slowly descending down upon me. 

For the next twenty minutes they made love in the small tent. When they were done they lay beside each other sweating and exhausted. Brian got up out of the sleeping bag and stretched. "I'm going to go jump in the lake, alright babe." Elizabeth nodded her head as he left the tent. 

As Brian walked towards the lake he noticed a figure emerging from the murky lake. At first he thought it was Elizabeth trying to get back at him with his own hockey mask. Taking a few steps towards the figure he yelled out to it. "Very funny Liz, you're not going to scare me with my own mask, nice try though!

All of a sudden he heard a voice from behind him, it belonged to Elizabeth. "Who are you talking to? I'm still in the tent." Brian turned around only to find the figure now right in front of him and carrying a large silver machete. The difference between the one he used on her and the one that was now in front of him was that this one wasn't plastic...

He didn't notice it until it was thrust into his stomach. Blood was now spurting from his mouth at a rapid pace. As the stranger drew the knife from his stomach Brian tried running away to warn Elizabeth about this stranger. Before he could reach the tent, the stranger grabbed his head and smashed it against the tree, effectively breaking his skull in the process. 

                                                                                   ***

What the hell was that scream? Elizabeth thought to herself as she emerged from the tent. The first thing she noticed when she walked out into the night was Brian's dead body. Looking up from the body she saw a man wearing a extremely worn out and tattered black shirt and matching pants. The man looked like her literally just went through war.

Before she could run the man grabbed her and held her over his head. She screamed and tried to wriggle out of it but he had a firm grip on her. Elizabeth let out one scream and took in the surroundings around her before the man squeezed and snapped her body in half. 

                                                                                ***

Jason looked at the bodies of the couples in front of him. The bloody and battered body of the boyfriend and the broken body of the girl. Flicking the blood off of his machete he started to walk in the other direction into the woods of the forgotten Crystal Lake...