Chapter 12

Jessica's POV

How could he cheat on me with Allison, I'm so much better than her. If he was only looking for sex why didn't he come to me, for God sake I'm his girlfriend!

Tears were flowing down my face as I sat behind a big oak tree; I was in the middle of the forest by myself. I was weeping over the sight of Allison naked. He's such a cheating bastard! Why did I ever love him...?

All of a sudden I saw a man about 50 yards ahead of me; he was the same man I saw before. He was wearing the same jacket and the same hockey mask. I wiped the tears from my face and saw that he was approaching me. 

Since I did not know who the hell he was, I got up and started walking away, after about five minutes of aimlessly walking around to try to ditch the guy. I finally lost him, wiping the last of my tears from my face; I looked at the ground and saw there was a trace of blood. 

I followed it until I got to the Cabin where I found Brady and Allison having sex. The blood went into the cabin. I had two choices, run away and warn people, or walk inside and see what it was. I picked choice two. I opened the door carefully, and looked inside.

The sight that I saw made me turn away and vomit. Inside the cabin I found Allison or at least what was left of Allison... There was her body with an arrow in the forehead. Blood was dripping from her mouth and forehead. I walked up to the body and realized that she was still alive. She tried to move her lips but the only thing she could say was

"Help me". I looked at her with anger in my eyes, I was very mad at her for doing this to me but she was also my best friend. Tears started falling down my face again. I looked at Allison and anger arose in me, I grabbed the arrow from her forehead. 

She slumped down onto the floor, I looked down and saw blood and tears everywhere. I looked at the arrow in my hand and I looked back at Allison. I turned away to walk out of the cabin, but the same sudden anger arose inside me. I looked back at Allison and smiled. 

"I'm sorry for this Allison I really am, we used to be best friends but you fucked it him. I gave her a pity smile and suddenly trusted my foot forward. My foot connected with her face. I let out a vicious scream as I grabbed the arrow from my hand and smiled.

I looked at Allison's bloody face. Anger and Pain swept over me, as I dug the arrow into Allison's face. It felt so good every time I stabbed her, it felt as if a new emotion was over clouding me. When I was done, I looked at what used to be her face, not it was just bloody and disfigured. 

I dropped the arrow and turned around, walking out of the cabin as if nothing happened. I laughed as I walked back into the direction of the party...