Chapter 3

Rory's POV

"Holy fuck, you are one soon to be stoned mother fucker. Looking at myself in the mirror I admired my nice white eyes. Too bad in about 5 minutes they would be red and I’ll be as high as a kite. I grinned at myself in the mirror. I pulled my back pack from off my back. 

Looking around to make sure no one was around; I very carefully pulled out my favorite bong from the bag and walked into the bathroom stall.

Being very quiet so no one could hear me, I slowly lit the rear end and sucked in. The taste that went into my mouth was unbearably good. 

I myself have never been a cougher but the stuff I got today, is some real intense stuff, and I couldn't help myself. As quite as I could, I coughed into my shoulder to make sure it was muffled. 

All of a sudden, the bathroom door swung open. 

"What the fuck, I thought to myself. Class has started everyone should be in class by now. Irritated, I looked through the small crack in the stall and looked out to see who came in.

I noticed it was Brady and Allison. In my stoner mind, I thought to myself fucking popular kids are losers.

"Being a stoner is where it's at". I muttered to myself, I looked through the hole again and saw that they were making out now and she had her shirt off.

Aren't Brady and that loser Jessica going out? Taking another hit from my bong, I let them go at it, why should I care, if the football captain is cheating on his unpopular girlfriend with a cheerleader...

                                                                       Brady's POV 

"We really shouldn’t be doing this Allison, there's so many things wrong with it". Giving me a seductive look, she sat down on the counter and motioned me over. 

"You know you want me, Brady".

"There's no denying the truth". I could not believe it, Jessica's best friend since grade 6 was trying to seduce me...

Thinking to myself I realized well she is a cheerleader and she is very hot. What the hell, Jessica will never know. 

We slowly started to kiss, after about 2 minutes of it; I took off her shirt, exposing a pink lacy bra. I smiled at her; smiling back she slowly unclipped her bra exposing her breasts. This is going way to far I thought to myself. 

"Do you like what you see Brady?" I started at her open mouthed. Did she not realize anyone could walk in at any minute...? 

I kissed her one last time and threw her shirt at her. We seriously have to go, who knows when someone can come in here. Putting it on she gave me a pouty face.

"But we were just having fun"!

I gave her my signature smile. 

"Maybe at the party we'll be alone" Winking at her I left the bathroom and headed back to class.

                                                                       Allison's POV

As he exited out of the bathroom, I looked at him with awe. He is the hottest guy in the world, if it is the last thing I do, he will be mine! 

I looked in the mirror and said to myself.

"Sorry Jessica, we might be best friends but I’m taking him from you". Flipping my hair back, I walked out of the bathroom with a smile on my face. 

Step 1 was now complete... 

                                                                Rory's POV

Walking out of the bathroom stall, I stopped at the mirror. Dumping the burnt remains of my weed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was right my eyes were red and I was higher than a kite

I laughed to myself at the funny joke I made. I still don't realize why everyone can't just be stoners, the world would be better. Everyone would be equal and there would be no differences. 

"Damn, you one philosophical motherfucker" I announced to myself in the mirror. Who knows maybe I do have purpose in this life other than being one cool ass dude. After the rest of the burnt weed was taken out and dumped. I splashed water on my face and but eye drops in my eye. 

These day's you always have to be careful, there could be pigs everywhere. As careful as I could in my state, I stashed the bong into my bag and left the bathroom. I headed into the direction of English class.