Let's Start the Plan

After I left Ms. Walton’s room, I walked all the way down to the other side of the school. I finally made it to Mr. Bryce’s room. And to my surprise he wasn’t in there. Ha he’s never there.

Ange and Tori were sitting in our usual spots which were in the far corner of the room. Maneuvering between the desk and the peasants, I sat down in the desk just as Tori was putting away her phone.

“So what did Ms. Walton tell you?” Ange asked.

“Nothing much it was just her usual ‘I’m proud of you’ speech.”

“I see you got your paper back, what did you get?” Tori asked.

“95,” I answered.

“Great, so are you going to let me read it?” she asked.

“I will but not yet,” I told her and she pouted.

“So what were you guys doing?” I asked wanting to get off the subject.

“I was showing Ange my prom dress.”

“Can I see it?” I asked sweetly and with a warming smile.

“You’ll see it but not yet,” she said as a smug look came to her face. I smiled and just rolled my eyes. I saw begin to bite her bottom lip before a buzzing noise interrupted. She pulled out her phone which made the buzzing a moment earlier.

It looked like she replied to a message before she looked up from her phone.

“Hey I’m staying after school with Kelly to help Ms. Walton with a few things. Kelly said that she’ll drop me off,” Tori informed us. A wicked grin grew on my face but I quickly dismissed it, not wanting for Tori to get suspicious.

This was the perfect opportunity to start my bullet proof plan…

The rest of the period went on and before I knew it the bell rang and we all fled out of the class room. Kelly came to us when we exited the room to haul Tori away.

Once we were sure that they wouldn’t hear us Ange looked over at me. “Are you still going to go through with your plan?” he asked. “Yes I am,” I stated proudly.

*two hours later*

Holy shit I was nervous. Not nervous as in nervous, because I knew she was going to say yes. I guess that it was just that after so long and now that it was the time to finally ask her is what was making me nervous.

It was kind of short notice but fuck it whatever, I had to ask her in order to continue with the rest of my plan.

“Do you have everything?” my mom asked. I ignored her question for a moment while I was pacing back and forth in my kitchen. The trick was to keep breathing, fuck I think I forgot how to breathe.

Calm down Chris…

“Yea I have everything I just need to remember how to breathe,” I said as I leaned over the counter and placed my hand on my heart. Damn heart, learn how to beat properly.

“Kelly said that she’ll text me when they’re on their way,” Ange said. I took a deep breath and told myself that it was now or never.

“Okay, come on we have to do this,” I said and pushed myself away from the counter. Ange jumped off of the barstool and picked up the video camera that was on the counter while I picked up the huge poster broad that I left on the kitchen table.

“Good luck Chris,” she told me and I shot her a smile before Ange and I walked to the front door. We waited there for a moment so Ange could turn on the camera.