CHAPTER 28

“ Ness you’re so occupied ”, I was lost in thoughts when Alice voice interrupted mine.

“ Uhm…. ”, that’s all I could say because I wasn’t listening to her conversation.

“ Walking on eggshells ”, she asked teasingly.

“ Kinda ”, I was so nervous that I was not interested in making a conversation.

“ Are you thinking of girls flirting with Jake or vice versa ”, Alice questioned while her eyes on focused on the road.

“ Alice…. “, I called her as she smirked at me.

“ Kidding “, she said in her sweet tone.

“ So how am I supposed to intro myself “, I eyed her while she is driving.

“ Just tell that you are one of the froster kids of your grand pa and grand ma “ Alice answer was quiet confusing.

“Alic…”, before I could complete my scream Alice interrupted “ We arrived ”.

Alice parked the car I could see humans everywhere hastly walking towards the school with their backpack. I still had the car door closed I’m not ready yet, all I could feel was butterflies in my stomach and my legs floating.

“ Come on give me a hug “, Alice crushed me in her arms.

“ I can’t see your future but I assure you everything’s gonna be fine “ Alice said in a comforting tone.

Ok I had to face it I can do it I’m strong enough I opened the door slowly encouraging myself. I could feel goosebumps arise throughout my skin.

“ Ok bye “, Alice said as she closed the door.

“ But wait aren’t you joining me ”, I asked her puzzled by her reaction.

“ Not today honey I would join later with other’s go get your schedule its almost time catch the school bus or ride with Jake evening “, she said so fast and disappeared from my vision at high speed.

I walked towards the counter I’m the second one in the row. I could see a tall old lady she must be between 40 – 45 yrs old, her tone was kind of harsh, her face was covered with rudeness.

“ Your name “

“ Renesmee Charlie Cullen “

“ Age “

“ 17 “, I answered her but my hands are a bit shaky.

“ Father’s Name “

The way she pronounced father wasn’t pleasant.