CHAPTER 27

I rolled on my bed unable to sleep. My entire thought was about Jake why he was so mad at me. Well this wasn’t the first time we ever fought. We had fought many times since my childhood but none last more than a day.

I got up and walked towards Jakes room well the door was now open I slowly opened the door. I hid myself behind those brown curtains, well it would only take few seconds for Jake to catch my scent I had to act fast.

Jake was on his bed but his eyes still closed, with his arms blindfolding his eyes he wasn’t asleep but was lost in thoughts and I could easily reveal what’s going on in his mind. I moved and pushed Jake away from his bed in vampire speed.

I’m not as strong as a normal vampire but no as weak as human either. It wasn’t a difficult task for me to lift the bed to make Jake fall.

He fall down with a loud thund, he growled in anger but calmed as his eyes met mine.

“What the hell do you think you are doing I might have broken my bones”, those words didn’t come out of anger but it was in a teasing tone.

“You deserve it”, that’s all I said I’m not going to give up so easily he fought twice with me today, it’s my turn now I‘m gonna make him suffer for a while.

“So now you are mad at me”, he said those words with a puppy face, well Jake’s finally trying to compromise.

“Your puppy face would never workout with me I had seen a lot like this”, I was a bit stubborn.

“I do accept the fact that I was a bit trying to be overprotective, but I can’t change it I Love you a lot and I could never let anything happen to you”, now he’s trying to convince me emotionally I guess.

“I never asked for help I’m not a kid any more I could handle things on my own”, those words really did come from my heart.

“Ness you do always need my help the only fact is that I never gave you a chance to ask for, I solve it before you seek my help”, his voice was again in a teasing tone.

What was he thinking about me I’m Renesmee daughter of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen who defeated the powerful Volturi, fought with a numerous number of newborn’s, My mom was brave enough to face a vampire while she was a human.

I’m not only their daughter but also the girlfriend of the cheif alpha I could handle things on my own.

“That’s what I’m saying you never give me a chance to solve or face it on my own”, I replied.

“Ness I’m not Edward to risk things, he never stood against your mother’s decisions even after knowing it was dangerous”, he was comparing himself with my dad.

“Even though he knew it was practically never possible to fall in love with a human it may endanger her life he listened to your mother’s decision, which bought several problems in Bella’s life “, he was now pointing that my father’s wrong.

My Dad could never be wrong.

“But they were happy now and those problems never lasted all problem has their own solutions”, I was trying to prove that my dad was never wrong.

“He made love with your mother as a human even though he knew he would kill her if anything goes wrong he always listen to Bella and not his own mind”, he was now pointing the next one.

“But my mom was alive Jake, he didn’t fail her she trusted him and he trusted her”, I didn’t give up.

“And that was the reason she became pregnant within 14 days we all knew it wasn’t gonna be a human child and it would kill her we tried a lot to convince Bella to abort but she never listen to us neither to me nor your father and she almost died within two weeks and she finally died giving birth it was only our luck that she was alive now if he would have just done what he thought than giving importance to her wish, Bella could be still a human she might not have suffered a lot” Jake finally completed.