CHAPTER 1

I'm Renesmee Cullen. I'm a half human, half vampire because I was born when my mother was still a human. My dad's Edward. He's the best dad ever I've known. My mom's Bella. My parents fell in a beautiful love and got married..

"The lion fell in love with the lamp", we could say, as a perfect example.

My family had moved down from Alaska, a few years ago. Every one in my family is not blood related but they'd been staying together for for nearly a century. Every one's gifted with their own power just as I've my own power of projecting my thoughts to others with  touch.

I'm eight years old now but physically i look 16 , and my grandpa Carlisle said that I wont grow any more. It means I became an immortal. Even i could live with my family forever.

Even my best friend Jake, a warewolf, more a shape shifter could be with us.

Jacob Black, my best friend, my one and only best friend. He has the perfect smile and body. He'd stopped ageing at the age of 16 but looks like 25. Tall, elegant, friendly looking and nice to be with. He has been with us before my mom was turned into a vampire. They were childhood friends. But in my case, Jake's been with me from my childhood.

Jake would be with me always. He was like my brother when i was young, a protector when i was in danger, and now, he's my best friend. But my feelings for Jacob are different lately.

I find him more handsome, more comforting than ever. We were always together allmost all time. I wondered that why I'm feeling like this. I was also afraid that i would miss him if he doesn't feel the same way as I do.

I was sitting beside my bedroom's window when I was interrupted by Jake's text. I took my phone and opened the message.

"I'm going to Seattle with Sam and Paul for a couple of week. I'll miss you dear", Jacob sent.