CHAPTER 25

“LOVE YOU TOO honey”, he replied kissing my forehead.

“Ness grab your clothes and get ready meanwhile, I’ll get myself dressed“, he said in hurry.

“Get my things where are we going Jake”, I questioned him back.

“Oh! Ok Ness it has to be in a different way, it would be better if your mom and dad were here”, he said without any clue for me to guess what was he talking about.

“But what are you talking about was anything serious”, I questioned him reading his worried expressions.

“Well I was just joking to see how my pretty one would react to see me worried”, he answered as he made funny faces of my reaction.

“Not so funny Jake I won’t care anymore”, I made a fake angry face inorder to escape.

“Chill out honey I was just joking, you like to know what the surprise is all about……”, he answered finally.

Even I was a bit curious to know what it was about. It was a big envelope wrapped in a blue color bow. I unwrapped the envelope and started reading. “To Miss Renesmee Charlie Cullen………”, I was a bit shocked. It was my admission letter for joining high school.

“Ja….ke bu…t I’ve never been to school”, I spoke to him nervously.

“Ness you can do it you are not alone “, he answered passionately.

“What do you mean I’m not alone”, I questioned him back.

“Ness we are in this together, high school would be fun just chill out I’m sure you are gonna rock”, he spoke in enthusiasm.

“You are also…..”, he didn’t even let me finish.

“Well not only me your mom, dad, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet everyone “, he completed.

“But Jake won’t anyone be suspicious”, I asked puzzled.

“Oh ness we are leaving we are not gonna continue in Forks”, his answer struck my heart as if someone has nailed it.

“We are leaving Forks, you are leaving the pack just for my sake Jake no this wasn’t fair, we can’t be away from our pack”, I interrupted him.

“Wow I liked the way you said our pack, you are being so matured than I thought”, he was trying to change the talk.

“Jake don’t change the topic I can’t do this”, I said it in such a way that my voice echoed.

“Ness it not like we are leaving permanently, and of course the place wasn’t too far either just 4hrs journey by road, we would be in forks for weekends so there’s nothing to worry, come on your wasting time get yourself ready”, he hurried.

Jake’s words were comforting but I had fears of my own, I had never been near humans I don’t know how welcoming they would be.

I packed my stuffs and Jake was ready within minutes. When we came out I could see the entire pack Billy, Sam, Leah, Paul, Emily, Seth. Even Seth had got himself dressed.

I faced Jake “Was Seth…..”, I didn’t even complete. “Yup he’s also accompanying us”, he finished.

“Ness I remember you as just a kid, I couldn’t believe you are going start your freshmen year in high school”, it was Billy.

There were hugs, goodbye kisses and a lot of advice it was just like a farewell party for us. I was surprised to see my grand pa Charlie. Though he had no idea how I was double my age and thought me as an adoption he loved me a lot.

“You have Bella’s eyes you always resemble her honey, Enjoy yourself just be careful”, his eyes was filled with tears.

“Both of you take care of her”, he warned both Jake and Seth.

We got into the truck I took the front seat near Jake. ”You Guys ready”, he questioned as he started the truck. Once again we bid goodbye to everyone and started our journey. There was a big silence after we started our journey as sooner I heard Seth snoring.

“Jake what if I make them suspicious, I even don’t know how to react with them and to answer there silly questions”, I spoke breaking the silence.

“Everything would be fine Ness, I’m always near you”, he replied.

“Jake can I ask you for a favor”, I questioned him half heartedly.

 “Anything honey”, he just replied.

“I don’t want anyone in high school to know about us, I….mean…I don’t want anyone to make gossips about us, like we’re dating or in love or we’re family…”, I didn’t look out to see Jake’s reaction I was afraid.

“Well do you think it’s necessary and it would be good”, he questioned not satisfied with my idea.

 “Yep I’m sure it is”, I was a bit stubborn.

“Ok”, he accepted unwillingly.

Jake didn’t utter a word to me again I know he didn’t like my idea, he was mad at me. Normally when Jake feels my idea was crazy, he would screw things and would do something to make me feel I was wrong. I’m sure now Jake was up to his own idea which is unknown to me wish Aunt Alice was here. When Jake makes his own plans I used to seek help of Alice to cutoff Jake.

I knew Jake was pissed at my idea he didn’t want any senior or freshmen to push themselves to ask me for a date.

Though we love each other we weren’t much matured like dad, Dad and mother’s love was an epic. Though I had no idea about their complete love story I believed it was an epic.

But we weren’t that perfect, we always used to have small misunderstandings, but they weren’t that bad we used to enjoy it.  We used to have silly fights for silly things. But whatever happens we were always together as one.

I was lost in my thoughts comparing ourselves with mom and dad. All I could feel was I was floating in air. I could feel the cool breeze hitting my face, but I wasn’t shivering, I felt the warmth and as I concentrated I could hear the heartbeat so clearly.

Though I was a partial vampire I could hear everything from a distance. But this was so clear and then I heard a noise if my guess was correct it was the sound of a door being unlocked.

Everything felt weird why I couldn’t see anything all I could do was just feel. Then I concentrated on my eyes slowly I opened my eyes. Only then I realized I had fallen as sleep and Jake is carrying me to my room I guess.

But I was so tired need to go to school tomorrow Jake has already arranged and purchased everything that will be necessary, So I closed my eyes again.

Jake told me that mom, dad and others would accompany us in a couple of days. Wish that day comes soon.

I had no idea how the time passed. I woke up brushed my teeth then had my shower

Got neatly dressed for my school and then had my breakfast. I took the school bus it was fun,all the students in high school are welcoming. I met a boy he had a chocolate brown eyes and a dimple chin.

He was so hot, I dragged him along the woods for some silly reason and in no time my sharp razor like teeth was on his neck, All I could feel was warm blood flowing down my throat it was delicious as I had never tasted a human blood I didn’t stop until I ripped his head off.

After I finished him I went to the rest room and cleaned the blood stains. When I saw the mirror I could no longer see the innocent Nessie, I was a monster my eyes were blood red. Oh my God what have I done I was frozen at that site and I screamed.

“What happened to me…………… I don’t want this……….I wanna DIE……”I screamed so loud.

“Someone stop………….. me rip my heart out…….. I don’t wanna be a monster………..Kill meeeeeeeee”,I screamed again on seeing my reflection on the mirror.