One

"Nia... Niall... Niall... Oh God, oh Niall! Oh!!"

He slowly removed his fingers from me and licked them. He knew that drived me crazy.

"I missed you taste..." he did a naughty smile and kissed my cheek "Gonna take a shower, 'kay love?"

"We have sex and your next thought is to go take a shower?!" I joke.

"Come on baby, you know I've got a show in two hours..."

I lay in bed while I heard the water run. He started to sing Strong, he knew that was one of my favourite songs. And then he did that high pitch that he knew I couldn't resist. I run to the shower.

"What are you doing here? You know I gotta hur"

I kissed his lips and grabed his cock, interupting him. I started kissing his neck... his abs... his cock. I put it in my mouth and gently went back and forth. Then faster. And faster. He kept moaning. I could feel him almost coming so I took it off my mouth and finnished the job with my hands. He came while the water run on top of us. I touched his lips with mines and got out of the shower.

A few minutes later he entered the room wearing nothing. I smiled at him and he blinked he eye. He dressed the boxers I gave him with the English breakfast theme, some white shorts and a Miami Heat shirt. I was wearing some sweatpants and a bra.

The screen of my iPhone light up, I'd got a text.

I miss you my Cassie-Cass. I was thinking that maybe you could come to my room and we could "talk" a bit.

P.S.- I'm just wearing socks.

Your Master