-| 17 / pack it up |-

Alex, Crystal and Scott were packing their things and bracing themselves for what was to follow once they left the day after.

"Where's my hairbrush?", Crystal asked, hurriedly barging into the living room.

"How should I know?", Alex shrugged innocently.

"You were the last one to use it.", she crossed her arms inquiringly.

Scott raised a eyebrow at Alex. "Seriously? You don't even have long hair."

"First of all, don't judge me. Secondly my hair are the second most important thing I have, after this house of course, and need to be well taken care of.", Alex elaborated.

"You have your own brush!", Crystal said in exasperation.

"Yours is better!"

"You two are not having this conversation right now...", Scott shook his head, heavily sighing at what he was witnessing.

"Just give me my brush back!"

"I'm only going to settle for our brush, how about that?", Alex suggested.

"No way.", Crystal glared at him, impatiently tapping her foot on the floor.

"You don't even brush your hair!"

"That's none of your business!"

"Guys! You're fighting over a goddamn hairbrush! Get it together!", Scott intervened.

"I'm not sharing my brush with him.", Crystal insisted.

"How about we get a new one for Alex on our way to the palace?", Scott told then, trying to put an end to their supposed fight.

"Only if he gives me my brush back.", the princess pouted.

"Fine!", Alex gave up. Stomping his feet with every step, he went back to has room and didn't return for a few minutes. When he did he was holding Crystal's brush.

"Thank you!", she sighed, took it and went back to packing the rest of her stuff.

"Did you two seriously just fight over a hairbrush?", Scott eyed Alex suspiciously.

"Why is that so hard for you to believe? You've seen many more unbelievable things.", Lux rolled her eyes, walking into the room.

"How can you possibly know everything all the damn time?", Scott asked her, failing to hide his astonishment.

"A witch never reveals her secrets.", she smirked, quickly prepared some tea and left. Alex couldn't hide his heartbroken expression as his mother walked away with his favourite beverage.

"I'm going to get back at her for this...", he muttered vengefully under his breath.

"First a hairbrush and now some tea?", his friend scoffed.

"One, this is some really rare and expensive tea. Two, let the hair brush thing go, dude. Come on. You can do better than that.", Alex rolled his eyes again and walked away.

"Where are you going?"

"To pack. You should do the same, you know."

"I'm not really a fan if going back to the palace. Dan and I weren't on the best terms the last time I left."

"You're on a first name basis with the King? Now that's something to admire.", Alex winked and left Scott alone.

"I hate that guy...", Scott muttered under his breath.

"I heard that!", Alex yelled from the hallway.

"Do you and your mom both have super-hearing? Is it a family thing or something?"