Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All

Taylor's POV

   Oh my god... Did I hear that right? Harry loved me? How could this happen?!

   "Oh my god." Harry said realizing what he just blurted out. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

   "Just shut up and kiss me!" I said to him.

   I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me. Our foreheads touched and our lips connected.

   This kiss was so gentle at first then it got faster and faster.

   His lips were perfect for mine. They fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. They were super soft like a puppy's fur or the inside of the rose.

  I started pulling away from him but kept our foreheads touching.

   "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to do that.." He whispered to me.

   "Harry.. You know I can't be your girlfriend.." I said crushing his and my heart.

   "What.. Why?" He said. I saw the horrified look in his eyes.

   I am terrible.

  "I'm not ready.." I said.

   "Okay!" I heard a voice yell.

   I look over and see the lads and Alice standing there.

  "Oh.. Uh hey guys." I said.

  "Tay! How are you?" Alice said running towards me pulling me to the opposite side of Harry.

  "I'm okay." I replied. 

   "You should be getting let out soon!" Gwen said.

  "Yay!" I said. We cheered up and down. "Okay. Can someone tell me again who got me back here? All I remember is Scott and his dumb ass friends and a gun.."

  I was choking back tears and Harry grabbed my hand with a gentle squeeze.

  "Well," Zayn started grabbing my other hand. "We tracked your phone and followed the address. We saw some horrific things. I don't understand how crazy their minds are.."

  "I'm glad I still have my leg." I replied and they all chuckled.

  "Yes," A young male doctor said coming in. Oohh, baby.

   He looked just like Andrew Garfield and that boy is mmhmm..

  "You are very lucky. Any sooner you would've lost that leg." He said checking some papers.

  "Yeah. I would've have been alive if they weren't there." I said to all the guys and Alice.

  They smiled and I laughed as Alice kept smirking at me then to the doctor.

  "Well," He replied. "You should be able to get your cast off soon. About 2 or 3 days. 4 max. Your gauze on your head may come off but you will have a bit of stitches. So please be careful."

   "I will!" I smiled.

   "Okay." He replied. "You may leave now, just be careful on that leg."

  "Yay!" I cheered.

~.~.~.~

   "Is this really necessary?" I asked the boys as they all carried me into the apartment.

   "Yes." They all said in unison.

   "Okay. Okay. I can sit down." I replied.

   They set me down on the couch and put a pillow under my injured leg.