Bloopers-Made For You (Part Two)

Bloopers * Made For You (Part Two) -
Four (Someone to Save You):
A man stepped out, took one glance at you, and started to direct his men to surround the house.
A younger person was behind the man. It was a man-a teenager?-with a mop of stunningly white hair. He peered up at you apathetically.
A fourth shot was slipped down to your end of the table.
You ignored it.
"C'mon, sweetheart," slurred your father. "Yeh whur s'posed tuh catch tha' an' drink it. Now yeh got us wastin' our alcohol!"
You stared at the small glass, then out the window again. The boy and the rest of the people were gone.
Cautiously you sipped the shot.
All of a sudden the men kicked open the door and flooded in. At the front was the white-haired boy.
"C'mon!" he exclaimed loudly. "Don't go drinkin' without your pal Near!"
And so you all got drunk.
The room exploded, and suddenly a big, blue monster with wings appeared, twerking and really living it up, crunching on an apple while he was at it.
"Heyyy, Ryuk~," Near slurred, wobbling over to twerk with the monster.
Another poof, and then four other people were there: a slouching man with shaggy black hair, a man the exact opposite of the slouching one and with brown hair, a teenaged boy with reddish hair, and a teenaged boy with long blond hair. The four of them started to twerk as well.
You giggled, tried to join them, then promptly barfed and passed out.
.........
Me: Okay, to come up with this thing I think that I had to be drunk, too... But I don't twerk. XD
*********
Five (Au Revoir):
You moaned and blinked sluggishly.
You...discovered that your right shoulder/chest area felt odd.... It thumped, as if it had a heartbeat of its own.
But then again, that was because it did.
You shot straight up.
You looked around yourself wildly, and saw a beaming Amy and Rory and a blue police box nearby.
"Yay!" Amy said excitedly. "The Doctor's woken up!"
.........
Me: ...
...WHAT KINDA LOONY BIN IS THIS?!
...Or should I say, WHAT KINDA LOONY BLUE POLICE BOX IS THIS?!
(That's for you, Taylor. XD)
*********
Six (All Fall Down):
Yay; you get two for this one! XD
First:
"Who are you?" you said softly to the teenager.
The guy looked at you, flabbergasted. "You really don't know?"
You cautiously shook your head.
He sighed.
"I'm Batman."
.........
Me: OOH, REALLY?!
...Meh, I HATE Batman. DX
Oh, by the way! That was short but I had fun. :3
.........
Second:
"So what do you want to ask me?" you hurriedly choked out.
Hal leaned forward, a serious look on her beautiful face.
After a moment, she finally spoke.
"I mustache you a question."
(Continuation-I originally stopped it there but later added this on-it could end there or go on to this:
You stared at them, flabbergasted, as Hal burst into laughter.
"You owe me a tenner!" she called cheerfully to Near. "I did it!"
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.
Near reluctantly pulled a ten dollar bill out of his pocket and slapped it onto Hal's waiting hand.
"I win again!" Hal crowed.
You still didn't understand anything.)
*********
Seven (Stop and Stare):
You walked around, Near following behind you.
OMG, THIS GUY'S A STALKER! you thought, alarmed.
He'd been with you the entire time, and by now you couldn't help but wonder if this guy even had a life. If he did, it certainly wasn't much of one.
.........
Dear Diary,
Today I had just about the funnest day ever. You know? I woke up and had pancakes with chocolate chips in them and I bet that Mello would've been jealous. ;D I had a lot of fun doing reeeally big puzzles with doggies and kitties and bunnies and anteaters on them, and I even got to go to a big hospital today! It was so much fun! I even think that I seem like a really awesome stalker dude. I used to stalk L, then Kira, and even Mello, and now I stalk ______, too?! I'm just so awesome! Ooh, ooh! I'm not done! I ate lunch and stuff, then I had to go catch an escaped prisoner-ahem, I mean ______-and then I went home and ate more chocolate (Mello's probably looking down and killing me mentally :3). I also got to watch Dora the Explorer. Man, I wish I was as brave as her and Boots...But no matter. They don't sing in the shower as beautifully as I do! XD I have the best, most wonderful life ever.
Hugs, kisses, and love,
Near <3
.........
Me: Which of the list doesn't belong: doggies, kitties, bunnies, or anteaters?
...
If you guessed anteaters you are INcorrect! It was kitties, cuz they're the only one I'm allergic to! :3
...Oh, and speaking of :3, NEARY-WEARY KNOWS HOW TO USE EMOTICONS! OMG, he's so with the times!!! XP I totally just ruined Near's image for ya, didn't I? :/ And I ruined it for myself...
*********