Bloopers-Made For You (Part Five)

Bloopers * Made For You (Part Five):

Hey guys! XD I've got some brilliant (or not-so-brilliant, for those who adore this thing-I luv u guyz) brilliant news-this is the last part I'll be posting for The Hardest Puzzle. Soon, oh so soon, I'll be able to click the completed button.... And 1K+ reads, 30-something comments, and 100+ votes?!?! Not much compared to the really popular stuff, but I don't care 'bout that. Having all the things be in red is good, right? XD :3 I ADORE YOU GUYZZZ!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ (And anyways, I'll get to the hundred thousands and millions eventually :3 Cue my major ego XD)

I really, really hope you enjoy this.... Also, some facts (about InuYasha and Miroku hinthint) may not be completely correct...I don't watch the anime (yet). So, if they are, forgive me and please comment with your corrections. Thanks! :3 I'm sorry about the looooongggg author's note, but whatever. Just read.

Eighteen (I Lived):

Hey! There's two for this one, too!

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

First:

You stood slowly, brushing snow off of yourself. Then you looked around to find something to do.

All of a sudden an idea hit you; you started to shape a small snowball. You rolled it around on the snowy ground, making it even larger. Eventually you stopped, huffing and puffing, your breath making little clouds of ice crystals in the air.

You shaped another snowball and rolled it around as well, stopping once it was big but not as big as the first.

You miraculously managed to pick it up, and you staggered over to the other one. You tugged the smaller ball on top of the other one.

Then you busily started to make another, even smaller one.

You turned to Near, feeling a song bubbling up.

"...♪Do you wanna build a snowmannn♪?"

Second:

This little demonstration of sorts had basically just played out your life until now.

You broke out into sad, melancholic song.

"The story of my life...." ♪('ε` )

.........

Me: Since when did you get into opera or whatever?!

...I'm sorry this one's boring! I'm half asleep!

Zzzz...(_ _).。o○ (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ

(-_-)zzz (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZZ

...Maybe the smiley faces were amusing enough?

*********

Nineteen (Won't Stop):

"It's hot," Near warned monotonously.

You took a small sip of your cocoa, nearly choking on it and forcing the hot liquid down.

"Told you," Near said in yet another monotone.

You responded to his completely mature words by doing something even more mature: dumping the cocoa on his head.

.........

Me: WAAAH so sorry _| ̄|○

(_ _).。o○

...but I hope Near's okay, too.

*********

Twenty (If I Lose Myself):

I'm bored, with nothing better to do while waiting to get my pizza (I'm at Brixx), so you get two again! ;D