Chapter 22

So sorry i havent updated in quite awhile...been busy with summer vacation and my mom took away the computer and i had major writers block. Anyway try and enjoy. XX - Hallie

Hallie POV:

I rolled over and expected to hit Harry but saw he wasn't there and sat straight up. It was my wedding day. I got up and started to pace and did deep breathes. Taylor came in and sat me down and started calming me down. I did a deep breath and Taylor started brushing my hair. I looked at her and gave her a weary smile.

"Its going to be alright Hallie. I will be there every step of the way." Taylor said. Truth was..she sort of was. She was there for me when Harry left and when I had no one else to turn to when I was pregnant with Brooklyn and she would always be there for me when I needed her.

Taylor grabbed my dress out of the closet and placed it on the bed. She started pinning my hair up and curling the left over hair in ringlits. I grabbed my makeup bag and started to do my makeup when I heard little footsteps and saw a 4 year old Brooklyn looking at me.

"Mommy you look beautiful." Brooklyn Said walking in and climbing on the bed carefully.

"Thank you honey." I said smiling. I checked the time and saw I only had an hour to be at the church. I got up and went to Ryans room and saw Ryan laying there silently in his crib. I picked him up and grabbed his little suit and went to Brooklyn's room and grabbed her sun dress. Taylor grabbed my dress and grabbed Brooklyn's hand and we walked out the door.

Taylor POV:

I put Brooklyn in her carseat and put Hallies dress in the back seat between Ryan and Brooklyn. Hallie got in the passanger seat and I got into the drivers seat and started the car and started towards the church. My phone buzzed and I saw the caller ID said Niall. I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hey love where are you?" Niall said.

"We're on the way now." I said. I heard Aubree cry in the backround and smiled. Niall and I had Aubree and we would hopefully get married soon. My life felt perfect with them.

"Alright, love you." Niall said before hanging up. I pulled up to the church and saw Eleanor and Elizabeth sitting outside. Ellie was cooing to the Baby cart. I honked and she quickly came over. Hallie got out of the car and unbuckled Ryan and Brooklyn. Ellie put Ryan in the baby cart with Lizzy and grabbed Brooklyn's hand and walked into the church. I grabbed Hallie's dress and we walked into the church and went into where Hallie was going to get dressed.

Hallie quickly shimmyed out of her pajamas and I unzipped the dress bag and pulled out the stunning wedding dress and helped Hallie step into the dress and helped her tie the corset part. She turned and looked at me once the dress was on and she put her shoes on. She looked stunning. I started to tear up and hugged her gently. I heard the wedding music and quickly wiped my tears and grabed my bouqet and opened the door and walked down the aisle and waited at the end and saw Harry smile largly and turned to see Hallie walking down the aisle crying and laughing.

Harry POV:

I smiled as I saw Ellie walk to a seat and sit with Brooklyn and Lizzy and Ryan. I turned to Louis and smiled big. I heard the music and turned. I saw Taylor walk down the aisle and then I saw Hallie. She was radiantly beautiful. She was laughing and crying. I smiled largly and felt Louis pat my shoulder. When Hallie was close enough I grabbed her hand and helped her to the pew. The priest went through the ceremony and finally got to the good part.

"Hallie, do you take Harry to have and hold to love and cherish in sickness and health til death do you part?"

"I do." Hallie said smiling. I smiled big.

"Harry, do you take Hallie to have and hold to love and cherish in sickness and health til death do you part?"

"I do." I said. Louis grabbed Hallies ring and handed it to me and Taylor grabbed my ring and handed it to Hallie.

After we gave each other the rings the priest said you may kiss the bride. I grabbed Hallies face and kissed her softly. I heard cheers and turned and smiled at everyone holding Hallies hand.

We walked out of the church and got into the car and we drove to the reception area and saw everyone was already there.

Our song started playing and we went into the center of the floor and started dancing to our first dance to 'Kiss me' by Ed Sheeran.

"I love you." I whispered into Hallies ear. She smiled.

"I love you too. Forever and ever." Hallie said.

So I hope you enjoy!! Thats the end! Haha just kidding. The epilouge should be sooon! But enjoy! XX - Hallie