chapter 6

yeah, i felt like updating again haha xx - hallie

Taylor POV:

"Taylor..I really like you and I want to be able to call you my girl...will you go out with me?" Niall said. I heard heels clomping down the hall and saw Rachel standing there behind Niall.

"What..did you just say?" Rachel said in a schrill voice. I had to cover my ears. I had a headache and just wanted to sleep, wanted this day over with. I felt a tug on my hair and saw Rachel pulling me by my hair.

"Dont ever talk to my boyfriend again bitch!" She spatt at me. I felt more tugging and then pain. I realized she threw me against the wall. Tears were falling from my eyes but I couldn't speak. Niall pushed her against the wall and had her restrained against the wall. I felt tired, I felt my eyes get heavier and felt warmth fall from my forehead..

Niall POV:

I watched as Taylor fell asleep against the wall. She was bleeding from her head and needed help. I slapped Rachel across the face.

"Don't ever touch her again, or speak to her, actually don't ever talk to me again, understand me?" I spat at her. I threw her down leaving her there crying fake tears. I grabbed Taylor bridal style and ran her down to the dressing room.

"Hallie! Help please!" I screamed. She ran out and almost passed out when she saw the sight of her best friend, Harry caught her and fanned her until she woke up. We all ran to Hallies car and watched her speed into the hospital parking lot. Taylors breathing was faint, I was shaking.

We filled out her paper work and Hallie went back there with her. Harry and I were waiting in the waiting room for Hallie. I was pacing back and forth and heard Harry laugh, I shot him a glare.

"Calm down lad, she'll be fine." He said calmly.

"She won't be fine Harry, shes far from fine! that bitch touched her, harmed my girl!" I spat out and realized the paitents were looking at me now. I blushed and sat down. Hallie walked in and shook her head.

"Niall..shes in a coma..." Hallie said quietly.

Hallie POV:

I watched the doctors hook the machines up to my best friend and I started to sob. The doctors said she was in a coma. She does this to me when shes upset and wants to hid, she sleeps but I never thought she would be in a coma. I walked out towards the waiting room and saw Naill freaking out. I breathed out and walked towards him. Niall and Harry looked up at me and I shook my head.

"Niall..shes in a coma..." I said quietly. I started to sob and saw Niall slam his fist on the table and walk outside. I said down on Harrys lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"If i knew this was going to happen.." I choke out between sobs.

"You didn't love...I swear.." He said rubbing circles around my hand.

"Im going to go find Niall.." I said getting up and going outside. I couldn't find him and got worried. I turned the corner and saw him sobbing laying against the wall. I sat down next to him and cried with him. After a couple minutes we stood up and I grabbed his hand and lead him to Taylors room. He started to cry when we were in there but went over to Taylors body. He grabbed her hand and made tiny circles on her hand.

Niall leaned down and kissed her lips softly and whispered into the kiss "I love you."

Sorry!! i wanted some drama! dont hurt me! xx - Hallie!