Chapter 21

so this chapter is going to be quick because the next chapter is going to be the joint wedding and afterwards the epilogue, so enjoy guys! im kind of sad that its almost over ): the pic of Aubree is on the side. OH! & whoever tells me what song that is i had Hailey sing to Ryan you will get the next chapter dedicated to you! xx - Hallie

Hallie POV:

2 weeks Later

I laid there in bed staring at the wall and looked over at the clock that stared at me saying 9:45. I looked over at Harry and saw his mouth was sort of open and his chest was slowly rising up and down and his hair was a mess. Poor Harry was barely getting sleep with Ryan now here. I laid there a couple more minutes and heard Ryans crying. I saw Harry start to get up but I pushed him back down and kissed his forehead and saw him bury his head into the pillow. I smiled and got out of bed and walked towards Ryans room. I picked him up and rocked him slowly and sang to him.

"I fell in love next to you

Burning fires in this room

It just fits

Light and smooth

Like my feet in my shoes

Little one, lie with me

Sew you heart to my sleeve

We'll stay quiet

Underneath shooting stars

If it helps you sleep

And hold me tight

Don't let me breathe

Feeling like

You won't believe

There's a firefly

Loose tonight

Better catch it

Before it burns this place down

And I lie

If I don't feel so right

But the world looks better

Through your eyes

Teach my skin

Those new tricks

Warm me up

With your lips

Heart to heart

Melt me down

It's too cold

In this town

Close your eyes

Lean on me

Face to mouth

Lips to cheek Feeling numbIn my feet

You're the one to help me Get to sleep

And hold me tight

Don't let me breathe Feeling like You won't believe There's a firefly Loose tonight

Better catch it Before it burns this place down And I lie If I don't feel so right But the world looks better Through your eyes

It's only been One night of love And maybe That is not enough

Hold me tight Don't let me breathe

Feeling like You won't believe

It's only been One night of love And maybe that's not enough

Hold me tight Don't let me breathe Feeling like You won't believe

There's a firefly loose tonight

Better catch it

Before it burns this place down

And I lie

I dont feel so right

But the world looks better through your eyes."

I saw that Ryan feel asleep and I put him back down in his crib. I smiled and looked down at him and heard someone clear their throat and turned around to see Liam in the doorway.

"Oh my god Liam you scared the crap out of me.." I said whispering and pushing him out of Ryans doorway and closing the door.

"Sorry I just happened to be walking by and heard you singing.." Liam said smiling.

"Oh sorry, I was just trying to get Ryan to sleep." I said embarressed and could feel the red flow up to my cheeks.

"Hallie you dont have to apologize..but you realize you are really good." Liam said looking serious. I snorted and he gave me a look.

"Look I don't think i can sing yes I did sing in there and yes I may have been good but i was just messing around." I simply stated before going over to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet above the stove. Liam shrugged and went to his room. I sighed and heard crashing in Taylor and Nialls room and dropped the bowl on the ground suddenly causing it to shatter. I quickly ran to the room and saw Niall had his hands tightly wrapped around his hair and he was freaking out. I looked down to see a very pregnant Taylor in fetal position on the floor. She was groaning in pain and I saw the wet spot around her legs. Taylor was in labor. I ran to my room and shook Harry awake.

"Love, Taylor just went into Labor! You need to drive!" I said frantically.

He quickly shot up and threw on a pair of jeans and a jack wills sweatshirt. I looked down and saw all I was wearing was a small tanktop and sweatpants. I threw on a pair of vans and saw Harry was doing the same and he quickly ran to Taylor and Nialls room and helped Niall bring Taylor to the car. I quickly ran into Liams room to ask him to watch the kids before I grabbed Taylors bag and quickly followed the boys to the car and watched as Niall freaked out in the front seat and Harry was speeding to the hospital. I grabbed Taylors hand and tried to sooth her. She was freaking out and I could tell.

Harry and Niall quickly brought Taylor in and the nurse took Taylor away in a wheelchair with a frantic Niall following suit. I sighed and grabbed Harrys hand squeezed it tight. We walked to the waiting room and sat down I made little circles on the back of Harrys hand and he leaned his head on my shoulder and feel asleep.

It felt like we were there forever but I saw Niall come out and grin a big smile. I shook Harry awake and we got up and followed Niall to Taylors room where she was holding a gorgeous baby girl with killer big blue eyes. I squeezed Harrys hand and smiled.

"What did you name her Tay?" I heard Harry say. He was smiling big.

"Aubree Summer." I heard her reply back to him.

So tell me what you guys think and tell me the name of the song and youll get a dedication! (: enjoy! xx - Hallie