Chapter 18

So theres probably only going to be a couple more chapters and then an epilouge and a sequel (: yeah! so enjoy xx -Hallie

Hallie POV:

My eyelids fluttered open and it took me a minute to take in my surroundings. I watched as a tiny little girl with curly hair and piercing green eyes crying.

"Mommy!" She breathed out. Mommy? Who was this girl and how am I her mother? I was only 19, I wasn't a mother..I couldn't be a mother, my mom would have killed me.

"Hallie!" I whipped my head over to see a tall gorgeous boy with curly hair and the biggest smile on his face. He ran out of the room leaving me with the little girl.

I tried to breath but I looked down and saw I had a breathing tube in my throat. I wanted to rip it out, run away from here, but I couldn't. I was hooked up to machines and this ghastly breathing tube.

"Oh hello sleepy head!" Some lady in nurse scrubs said to me. She had on gloves and came towards my breathing tube. She started to pull it out and I started crying. The boy came over and grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on the top of my hand. I looked at him and tried to remember..but I couldn't.

Once the nurse took out the tube and left the boy grabbed me a glass of water and told me to drink it. I took a gulp and it felt so good againt my dry throat. The boy grabbed the cup from my hands and placed down next to the table next to my bed and grabbed my face to kiss me hard. My mind tried to think long and hard about this boy but I couldn't remember a thing.

"Hallie..say something.." He said after kissing me. I sat there with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Mommy.." The little girl said looking sad.

"Im sorry...do I know you guys?" I said with a raspy voice.

"I'm Harry, I'm your fiance and this is Brooklyn, our daughter." He said calmly. Daughter? Fiance? How, im only 19..

"Oh..I'm sorry I dont remember you at all.." I said.

Harry POV:

"Oh..I'm sorry I dont remember you at all.." Hallie said. I felt my heart fall. She didnt remember me..

"Sweetheart stay with momma.." I said to Brooklyn before I went to the nurses station.

"Excuse me...I need a nurse.." I said looking around at the nurses sitting around.

"Yes..what do you need, I'm Hallie nurse tonight." The nurse named Julia said.

"She lost her memory or something.."I said quietly. The nurse then got up and went to Hallie room.

"Hi Hallie I'm your nurse Julia..I'm going to ask you some questions okay?" Julia said. Hallie nodded and Julia asked her simple questions like what year it is and how old she is. Julia told me to step outside and told me what happened.

"She must have hit her head hard when her head hit the water. We'll just have to hope she will remember. A lot of times swelling will cause memory loss, it might go away fast." She said causing me to frown. "Do you have an ipod with you or something?"

"Yes..I do..it has a lot of her songs on there because she would lose her ipod a lot." I said trying to laugh.

"Good, can she use it..a lot of the times music can bring back memories." Julia said calmly taking the ipod from me.

I walked back into the room and watched as Julia put on a song and stuck in the ipod earphones into Hallie ears. Hallie was smiling at Brooklyn who was laughing. I grabbed Hallie hand causing her to flinch a little and squeezed her hand before grabbing Brooklyn and letting her know that we were leaving.

I laid there in bed trying to sleep but couldn't stop thinking of Hallie. I hoped she would get better. I dont understand why Farrah had to start this shit. She was a fan that tried to pick me up ages ago but didn't get anywhere with me. I grabbed Hallie pillow and could smell the scent of her shampoo on it. I hugged it tight and started to fall asleep.

Taylor POV:

I sat there in bed crying softly. Hallie had lost her memory and was stuck in the hospital all by herself. Niall held on to me and tried to calm me down but it didn't help. Harry told us the nurse was trying to do music therapy but we wouldn't know if that helped until we saw her.

"Please calm down Tay.." Niall said whispering into my ear. I shivered and tried to stop sobbing.

"I can't, shes my best friend Niall.." I said getting out of bed. I started walking towards the balcony that was in our room and sat out looking at the stars. I wiped away my tears and breathed out. I needed to know she was going to be okay.

The next day we went to the hospital and went up to her new room. Hallie got moved from ICU to a normal room. We walked in and saw she was listening to music. She had a confused face but sat there content. I went to go see what song was playing and it was 'I want' by the boys. I laughed to myself and saw everyone was looking at me.

"She may have forgotten her memory but she still managed to find the One Direction." I said laughing causing everyone to laugh. I saw her toes start to move and she was mouthing the words to a song. I went to check and saw she was listening to 'Shake It' by Metro Station. I used to listen to that song back in middle school so I was pretty sure she remembered the song from back then.

Hallie looked up at us and her cheeks grew red. She realized she was singing out loud to the song and felt embarresed. I laughed and grabbed her hand to squeeze it. She took out the earphones and looked at each of us. Niall, Harry and I.

"You're Niall..right?" She said pointing to Niall. He nodded and she moved on to me.

"Taylor?" She said unsure. I nodded and she smiled and moved to Harry.

"H-harry?" She said. He nodded. "I-i remember..I remember everything!"

So yeah this was kind of hard to right since I was drawing blanks and my back hurts and yeah haha. enjoy - Hallie