Chapter 19

So I've been grounded but im writing this chapter for you guys so enjoy xx - Hallie

Hallie POV - a week later

I woke up and felt the sun shine bright on my face. I fluttered my eyelids to adjust to the light. I looked down at my feet and saw a nurse reading my chart. She looked up and smiled, closing my chart.

"Hello sleepyhead. We're going to check your vitals and take some blood and then you can go home today." The nurse said. I nodded and she grabbed a blood pressure cup and stethoscope and took my blood pressure and checked my pulse and breathing.

"Okay, your vitals are good, time to take some blood." The nurse said. She took an alcohol wipe and wiped the area and took the needle and placed it into my vein. I winced and felt light headed but layed there in bed after the nurse put a bandage where she put the needle. I layed there staring at the ceiling waiting for Harry to get here and take me home.

Harry POV

I woke up and shook out my hair. I checked the clock and saw it was 10 am. Hallie can be discharged today. I got out of bed and threw on a pair of jeans and t shirt and grab my shoes and keys and made my way to the car.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. I ran my fingers through my hair and put the keys in my pocket. I sighed and got into the elevator. I watched the elevator numbers light up as the elevator hit each floor. I walked into Hallies room and smiled. She looked up and her face lit up. I walked over and kissed her softly and sat down next to her. I watched as the nurse walked in.

"Ms. Baker?" The nurse said. She pulled out a file. "We have your bloodwork back and good news it showed that you are pregnant." I dropped her hand and saw her shocked expression.

"What? How? I don't remember having sex other than last week." Hallie said freaking out. The nurse pulled out another file and eyed it carefully before speaking.

"Ms. Baker? It says here that you're about 4 months along." The nurse piped up. The nurse bit her lip and looked around before scurrying away.

"Shit..it was that day Taylor came back from the hospital." Hallie said biting her lip. She got up and grabbed the file.

"What else does it say?" I said with worry in my voice.

"Its....a boy." Hallie said with a big smile.

Louis POV

I shot my head up as the door slammed. I picked Brooklyn up and smiled.

"Mommys home!" I said to Brooklyn. Her face lit up and she giggled.

"Mommy!" Brooklyn said wiggling out of my arms and running towards the front door.

"Hey sweetheart!" Hallie said picking her up and kissing her. She looked happy but looked like she just had some news.

"Hey Hazza." I said. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Lou..I have to tell you something." Harry said. I looked at him and saw he was having trouble saying it.

"What is it Harry?" I said rubbing his arm.

"Im going to be a dad again." Harry said.

Yeah so I hope you enjoy. I've been sick and had prom and parties to go to and I had to type this on my phone so blegh. xx - Hallie