Chapter 17

So yeah, im pretty much coming up with this chapter on like 3 hours of sleep so sorry if it sucks. mehh. and one song helped me write this so look it up! im going to put it on the side. enjoy xx - Hallie

Hallie POV:

I fluttered my eyes open and saw an empty all white room. It was quiet besides the clack of high heels. I looked up and saw my grandmother look at me.

"N-nana?" I said quietly. I was wet and shivering, what did I just do? I tried to recall my memory and remembered I jumped off the bridge at the park.

"Yes sweetheart." She said in a barely audible whisper. She looked so young but so lonely.

"B-but you died years ago.." I said trying not to cry. I kept staring at her and saw the hurt in her eyes, seeing her only grandchild try to commit suicide must have taken a tole on her.

"That is true, but I am here so you can see the error of your ways and go back to your daughter and fiance." She said sternly causing me to flinch at the words of daughter and fiance. "You're too young to end your life like this sweetheart."

A-are you telling me..im dead?" I said with no emotion in my voice. She nodded

"I-I...But nana, he cheated on me.."I said, causing my eyes to shift down to the floor. She shakes her head.

"Y-yes..Thats true, but he saw the error of his ways" She stated. She sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I jumped at the touch of my nana but realized this could be the final time I see her. " You have a choice of going back or staying with me."

I thought about this but couldn't concentrate over the sounds of some beeping from a machine. I looked over at nana and saw her smiling.

"I knew you would make the right choice." She said before she faded away leaving me by myself.

Harry POV:

I sat there holding Hallies hand hoping she would wake up. She flatlined for a couple minutes and was back but I was worried. I watched as her heartrate got higher and I started to freak out. The nurse pulled me out leaving me sobbing on the hospital floor outside of her room.

I sat in the waiting room until a nurse came out and called my name.

"Mr. Styles?" She said calmly. I sighed and stood up to go talk to her.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Shes stable..but I'm not sure she will wake up." I started crying at her words and had to sit down. She can't leave me. I'm not stable without her, I can't take care of Brooklyn on my own..I can't live without her.

I walked to her room trying to be strong and saw her laying there. Her beautiful body silently laying there with a tube down her throat helping her breath. Her soft features looked just as beautiful as always. I kissed her cheek and sat down next to her bed and sang softly to her.

"I'd take another chance, take a fall take a shot for you. I need you like a heart needs a beat. but its nothing new. I loved you with a fire red now its turning blue and you say..sorry, like an angel heaven let me think was you..but im afraid. Its too late to apologize..its too late." I sang softly to her. I kissed her hand and cheek and left the hospital.

Brooklyn POV:

A week later -

I grabbed onto daddys shirt and held on tight. I could smell the familiar scent of the hospital. Daddy said we were going to see mommy. He said mommy got hurt and that mabye She would wake up for me. We got into the elevator and went up to her room. Daddy said her room was in the ICU unit. I dont know what ICU stood for but daddy said its a bad place to be.

The elevator dinged open and daddy walked out holding onto me. I saw all of the nurses waving hello and I cringed close to my daddy. As we walked into a room daddy grew silent and sat me down on mommys bed.

"Wake up Hallie..Brooklyns here." He said.

"Mommy wakeup!" I said lightly pushing her chest. I shook her and started to feel the sting of tears in my eyes. "Daddy, mommy isnt waking up!"

"Hallie..please!" Daddy said shaking her hand slightly. Her hand flinched and her eyelids fluttered open.

"Mommy!" I breathed out with tears falling down my face.

So this chapter was kind of hard to write but i hope you enjoy it..xx- Hallie