Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy this story, Its something I randomly came up with. (:

xx Hallie.

3 years prior.

Hallie's Pov:

"Harry!" I squealed as he picked me up and twirled me. He kissed my cheek and put me down.

"I missed you Hallie." He said putting his forehead to mine.

"Its only been an hour since school got out," I laughed, "You're so hopeless Harry."

"Hopelessly in love." He said winking causing me to blush.

Even though I've been with Harry for a couple of months he still makes me blush.

It all started when we were five. Our parents were friends and we grew up together. We used to play together and we always heard our parents say that we were going to end up being a couple. One day Harry took my hand and brought me to the woods.

"Hallie, promise me we won't become boyfriend and girlfriend when we get older." He said to me looking into my eyes.

"I p-promise." I said looking at my hands. He smiled and we went back to playing.

I laughed and he looked at me.

"Whats so funny?" Harry asked.

"Oh nothing. I just remembered when we were little and the promise we made to each other when we said we weren't going to end up together in the future." I laughed.

"Well I guess some promises are meant to be broken." He said tangling his fingers into my hair.

I smiled at him and he took my face into his hands and brought me closer to his and kissed me softly leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.

His phone went off in his pocket and he took it out to read the text.

"Who's it from?" I asked him curiously.

"Its from mom, she said I got a call from X factor about my audition!" He said smiling beemingly from ear to ear.

"Thats fantastic!" I smiled big and kissed him.

He picked me up and twirled me in excitement and he kissed me hard and wrapped his arms around my waist. I moaned softly into his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and picked me up bridal style bringing me to my room.

Present time:

My phone went off and I sat up looking at the alarm clock. 7:30. Who in their right mind would call me at 7:30 in the morning? I looked down and I saw on the caller ID that it was my best friend Taylor.

"Hello?" I said groggly trying to wake up.

"Hallie!! Im freaking out!" Taylor said excited.

"Whats up?" I said in mid yawn trying to be quiet not trying to wake up Brooklyn.

"I got us tickets to see one direction!!" She said squealing.

"You what?" I said as my jaw dropped. I didnt want to see one direction, I hated them, no actually I loathed them. After Harry went to his X factor auditon he got grouped up and spend all his time with them. He didn't have time to talk on the phone or video call with me. I was too chicken to tell him I was pregnant after he left, so i broke up with him. I didn't want to see his face.

"Hello? Hallie? Are you still there?" Taylor said.

"Yeah sorry I was thinking." I said

"About Harry?" Taylor said.

"Yeah," I said Sadly. Just then I heard crying and realized Brooklyn was up,"I have to go Tay, Brook is up."

"Alright! Kiss her good morning for me!" She said before hanging up.

I went into Brooklyns room and saw the little 2 year old sitting up in bed crying. She was pretty much the child of Harry and me, no denying it. She had big cheeks and dimples to go with them, with dark brown hair filled with curls and green eyes that could silence a room. Yup, she looked just like Harry.

My phone went off and I looked at the text.

BTW Got backstage passes for us so you can bring Brook to meet baby daddy (; xx Tay

Ugh, I wanted to kill Tay so badly for that, but it was going to happen sometime I guess. I guess it'll happen sooner than I wanted..

Okay! So i wont be able to update as much as I can but!! i hope you enjoyed this!! let me know what you think. xx-Hallie