Chapter 15 (MATURE BTW!)

haha wrote this in school, now it is mature when you get towards the end of Hallies pov and all of harrys pov, you can skip it if you want..i mean spoiler, they do it but its up to you as the reader to decide. xx -Hallie

Taylor POV:

3 weeks later -

Im about 7-8 weeks pregnant and I hate it. Were on tour with the boys. Niall is trying to help but he really is grossed out by my morning sicness, so hes been out with the boys. Hes trying to make an effort I know..but its hard for him.

We're in Paris tonight for the tour and Niall is taking me out tonight for a date night and the boys are taking Brooklyn so Harry and Hallie can have their date night as well.

I stepped out of the shower and shivered slightly. I quickly threw on a towel and ran out of the bathroom towards my suitcase. I sighed and threw on my bra and undewear and put on a cute strapless sun dress. I let my hair air dry and curls began to form. I put on some light makeup and looked in the mirror. I sighed and heard my phone ring, it was a text from Niall.

[6:50 pm - Irish Cutie <3] Im down stairs come meet me in the lobby when youre ready XX

I smiled and threw on my sandals, grabbed my purse and room key and left. I walked down the hall and got into the elevator and waited for the elevator to reach the lobby. I listened to each ding and felt the elevator stop. The doors opened slowly and I saw Niall sitting there and smiled. I walked up to him and he turned to see me.

"You look so beautiful tonight." He said kissing my hand causing me to blush. He grabbed my hand and our fingers entertwined.

"Where are we going?" I said looking at all the sights around us.

"We're going somewhere special." He said winking. I laughed and saw the Eiffel Tower sparking in the distance. I gasped and heard him laugh and felt him bringing me towards the Eiffel Tower.

As we got closer my grin started getting bigger and bigger. I looked up and saw the huge tower. Niall grabbed my face and brought it towards him and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss and felt Niall place something on my left hand and looked to see a shiny silver engagement ring. I smiled big and kissed him passionately in front of the Eiffel Tower, my night couldnt get any better.

Hallie POV:

I sat there watching the vow with Harry. He looked bored and I was getting annoyed. I grabbed the remote and turned off the movie.

"Harry..I don't feel good..can you go get me some coffee or something?" I said pouting towards him.

"Fine, ill be back." He said kissing me and leaving the hotel room. I only had a couple minutes to do it but me and Harry were in Paris and we weren't doing anything sexy. I sighed and grabbed Harrys pants and suspenders and black high heels and dark red lipstick. I took off the yoga pants I was wearing and shimmyed out of my undies. I put on Harrys pants and shimmyed out of my bra taking the suspenders and covering my nipples with the suspenders. I put on the black high heels and dark red lipstick and took my hair out of the messy bun it was in and my wavy hair started forming curls. I started putting on eyeliner and smirked and waited in the bathroom for Harry.

Harry POV:

I walked out of the elevator towards the lobby towards outside. I started walking towards a coffee shop down the street. I dont know what was up with Hallie but wanted to know. We were in Paris and there wasn't any romance.

After I got the coffee I went into the elevator and sighed. I started preparing myself for a boring night as the elevator let me out on my floor. I opened the door and the scent of her perfume hit me. I put the coffee down on the side table and laid on the bed.

"Hallie?" I said. I saw her head poke out of the bathroom and her giggling. Hallie walked out of the bathroom wearing my pants with the suspenders covering her nipples and black high heels. Her hair was curly and she had on dark red lipstick, I could feel my pants get tighter. She smirked and bit her lip. God this woman was going to be the death of me.

I got up and grabbed her hips to kiss her and she pushed me back onto the bed. She started to stradle me and kissed me hard. I grabbed her butt and picked her up and put her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her down her neck to her breasts and I felt her shiver with every kiss. She pushed me back and took off the suspenders revealing her supple breasts. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I kissed down her stomach to the top of my pants and flicked open the pants to reveal no underwear.

"Thats my girl." I said laughing. I then stuck a finger in and kissed her hard hearing her moan into the kiss.

Niall POV:

Taylor said yes! I am so happy. I was holding her hand and looked at her. She was smiling big and was pracically skipping.

I saw the boys run by holding a laughing Brooklyn and smiled. To think Taylor and I will be parents soon and be happily married too.

"I love you." I said whispering in her ear. She smiled.

"I love you too." She said.

Yeah so this was interesting to write haha. enjoy xx- Hallie