Lock Me Up, Daddy

Spencer was sitting at his desk, shifting in his seat because of aching pain in his pants as he has a certain someone on his mind. He knew that he just started working and he's already frustrated. He huffed lightly before continuing reading the files. There weren't any case trending, so he knew basically that he has to read the files until the end of his shift. Not that he's complaining because he loved his job, but today wasn't his best day. He looked down in his file and tried to continue reading it, as much of his mind would allow him.

He looked at his watch, because he felt like it has been hours, but it has been only an hour. He grunted as he pushed himself from his chair and walked to the counter where the coffee maker was. He poured himself a full cup of coffee and desired amount of sugar. He scrolled his way back to the desk but stopped by Derek. Spencer looked up at Derek's white pearly teeth as they were showing off. Derek stood there and placed his hand on Spencer's shoulder as he asked him. "Is everything ok, Pretty Boy?"

Spencer gripped onto his coffee cup, almost to the point where it was about to bent. "I am fine, Morgan," he smiled painfully. "Besides, we have a lot of hours left to finish." He quickly ended the conversation and walked away to his desk to sit down once again. Leaving Derek completely confused.

It took Derek a short while to figure out why Spencer was behaving like this. He smirked to himself and walked back to his office, figuring out the plan to fall in place. He smirked evilly as he finally came up a plan.

Several hours later, Derek walked out in the bullpen where the rest of his team members were as he has the files his hand and placed them on Spencer's desk. He sat at Reid's desk as his team were making arrangements on where to go for lunch. Spencer was about to speak up but Derek interrupted him, "You know, I want to have a private lunch with Spencer because I want to ask him some questions."

They all look at him weirdly but gave no second thought about why Derek would want to talk to Spencer. "I know you all were so tired from reading the files, so I will give you extra hour long lunch. Enjoy it while we can," Hotch said, before walking off with David, Luke, and Stephen. The girls went on to their lunch at wherever.

Which was leaving Morgan and Reid at the bullpen, alone, completely alone. Morgan smirked as he saw Reid getting nervous, as he started to do the chemistry equations in his busy mind. Derek spread his legs so wide and pulled Spencer in between. "Spencer, are you really feeling alright," he smirked. He noticed that Spencer continued to try to distract himself with any unsolved equations in his head. Derek smiled as he stood up and grabbed Spencer's hand to pull him up from the chair. He wrapped his arms around his waist. He placed a kiss onto Spencer's lips, he could feel Spencer relaxing in the kiss.

Derek pulled away from a kiss and grabbed his hand to guide him to an abandoned interviewing room. Once they got there, Derek locked the door behind him and shoved Spencer onto the wall to make out with him. Spencer could feel his knees weaken by Derek's forwardness. Derek pushed his tongue into his lover's mouth and wrestle with his tongue. He could feel Spencer grabbing the hem of his shirt, he was gladly to help him to take off his skin tight shirt. Derek gripped onto Spencer's hand and pinned them above his head as he leaned over to his neck to suck on the spot, Spencer's weak spot. Spencer's mouth was wide open, releasing heavy pants and moans. Derek continued to suck on the spot as he begun to unbutton Spencer's dress shirt and pull it off. He moved his hand down and grabbed the button of his lover's pants and loosen it up before pulling them down along with his briefs.

Once Spencer was completely naked, he picked him up and placed him onto the table. He came between the long legs of Spencer's and leaned over to kiss him roughly. Spencer mewled at every erotic move that his lover did. Spencer whined when Derek pulled away from his lips. Derek placed his hand onto Spencer's neck and grip it lightly as he asked him a question. "What have you been thinking about, Pretty Boy?"