Where Were You?

A lot of major warnings in this chapter, it's extremely detailed into the situation that Spencer was having and be aware. But don't worry, there's an happy ending. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

DAY ONE: I have been here, for full 24 hours. I am completely surprised how no one has noticed that I have disappeared in the thin air. This unsub have been beating me physically, mentally, and emotionally. I still believe that the team will find me soon. I know it.

_____________________________________

"You son of a bitch, I will choke the fuck out of you," he said while cutting the air off from my throat with his bare hands. "You are going to call me Master and you have to deal with that!" He suddenly stopped choking and hugged me tightly while stroking my hair with his same hand that hurt me.

_____________________________________

DAY FOUR: I can't literally take this...he raped me. He told me that he won't do it but he did. Everything hurts so bad. I don't want to be his sex salve for the rest of my life. Maybe this is meant to be. I think I am meant to live my life like this.

_____________________________________

"Come here! I need to talk to you," he shouted at me. I ran to his room and opened the door slowly. Even before I had a chance to compered on what he was going to do, he grabbed my hair and threw me onto the bed. He ripped the clothes off me and came on top of me. I was screaming for help, even though I don't even know where we were. I felt stretching in my anus, caused me to scream even louder in pain. He kept on thrusting into me as I continue to have tears running down on my face. After he finished, he smiled as he kissed on my forehead and left the room, leaving me to cry. He raped me..

_____________________________________

DAY 20: I have no hope in my team coming and find me. I guess I don't mean shit to them. Maybe I will just give up. I will just fucking give up. He grabbed the knife and carved on my skin.

_____________________________________

"Hey," he came towards me, smiling. I looked up at him, confused. "I have an idea."

"What is it," I asked nervously.

He grabbed my arm and pulled the knife from behind to start carving the word. I screamed and screamed until he finally stopped. He smiled. "Here ya go, I hope you have this beautiful carving for the rest of your life.

I looked down to my arm. The word was

"MINE"

"You are mine, and no one can ever take you away from me. Even that stupid team of yours. They gave up on you."

I cried heavily.

_____________________________________

DAY 40: I am trying so hard to stay alive but I can't go on like this. I am trying so hard to do this but I can't go on...

_____________________________________

"I am not going to ask you again. You have to call me Master or you will suffer the consequences."

"No," I said, it was even before grabbed my throat again and looked into my eyes.

He growled before pushing me onto my knees and he pulled himself out. I widened my eyes as I looked at what's before me. He shoved down in my throat causing me to choke. I felt tears running down on my face as I could feel my throat being stretched.