Worth A Risk of Losing My Job

Hey guys! I am still very much alive. Despite the fact that I ALMOST got killed on Thanksgiving day. XO But I am fine, little sore but fine. Anyway, there's another Moreid one-shot. I hope you guys like it.

Now for the music video choice of mine. *drum roll please*

Reid x Morgan's Not So Happy Ending

Song: Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

Edited by: Eli G. Productions

Now for the story description: Derek was suffering sexual frustration and he begging Spencer to relieve his sexual desires. What will Dr. Reid do?

Enjoy! 😂

____________________________________________________________________

Another normal day at the police station, looking for unsub, who brutally beaten up women to death. They have to get it ready before unsub strike again. The team were in the room, trying to find a possible lead to the unsub. Derek was trying to focus, but he felt so frustrated. He knew why, he knew why exactly.

Derek Morgan, the FBI profiler himself, was suffering. He was suffering from tense sexual frustration. He and his boyfriend haven't had intercourse well over a month. Derek doesn't want Spencer to think that he would use Spencer for his sexual desires but he couldn't hold it any longer. He watched his lover as he went over the geographic profile. His eyes burned onto Reid's ass, he has a desire of burying himself deep into his ass at every chance he got, but he knew he can't.

Derek ignored his raging erection as he noticed some changes of his lover. Lately, his lover has been wearing tighter pants. His tight pants were almost too detailed, very much for Derek's liking. He also noticed that Reid has been deliberately doing sexual stuff, he wasn't sure if that what Spencer was planning or not. He also noticed that Spencer has been buying himself lollipops. He wasn't sure what his Pretty Boy was thinking for that matter, only that matter was that the way Spencer was licking the lollipop was painfully arousing for him. He hoped that soon Spencer would stop.

His hope short-lived as he saw his lover leaned over to his satchel to receive his cherry-flavored lollipop. He couldn't look away as he saw his lover placed the candy in his mouth. Derek's mouth hung open as he watched how his lover licked and sucked on the lollipop while looking over the geographic profile. Derek doesn't know how much longer he would hold on, but he knew that he had an enough watching Spencer licking on that lollipop. "Spencer, you need to come with me," Derek said, trying to keep thick exotic sound out of his voice but failed miserably. He saw his lover turned around with arrogant smirk on his face. "Please, may I speak with you in the closet? It's private."

Spencer turned around as he pulled out his lollipop with knowing look on his face. Spencer looked around as he made sure that no one was watching them. He whispered, "Really, baby?" He looked hard back at Derek, who was shaking with want. "You want me to take a risk of losing my job," he paused for a brief second. "by going in the closet." Another pause. "With you?"

Derek growled as he knew exactly what his Pretty Boy was plotting. He will get it for sure. "Just a few minutes of talking with me. That's all I ask," Derek spoke lowly.

Spencer sighed as he finished his lollipop and tossed the stick into the trashcan. Spencer went back to his satchel to fetch something, Derek didn't have a chance to see what his lover has put in his pocket. He and his lover walked into the closet. The minute the door was closed and locked, the breath was knocked out of Derek as he was slammed onto the wall next to the door. He stared at his lover in shock. "Derek, it has been so long," Spencer groaned in frustration.