Pretty Boy's Hair

Spencer walks in the lair after running through the soaking rain. He is surprised that it's raining today because he check the news daily, he guesses that he couldn't argue the logic that everyone isn't always right. Garcia turns around and gasps. "187! What happened," she asks.

Spencer chuckles, "Apparently, the news reporters didn't mention that it is going to rain today."

"Aww, boy genius," she pout as she reaches over to pitch on his cheek. Spencer winces when she pinches his cheek little too hard. "Sorry, pumpkin. What can I do for you?"

"Are you able to dry my hair? Because my hair gets frizzy if it becomes dry naturally."

"Perfectly understandable. You're in luck, I have the dryer here," she reaches down to her purse.

The door opens and here stood Derek Morgan. Derek walks up behind Garcia. "Good morning, babygirl," he says with his world famous smile. He hears Garcia giggle as she leans back up from digging through her purse.

"Well, hello to you too, chocolate god," she swoons.

Spencer stands there awkwardly as they talk, he realizes that Garcia isn't able to find the blow dryer, so he tries to excuse himself out of the room when Garcia sees him turning to leave. "HEY!"

Spencer freezes. "Hey, Penelope," he smiles awkwardly. "You're busy, so I can come back later if you want."

Derek looks over to Spencer, he didn't even notice that he was there in the room the entire time. To Derek, Spencer looks breathtakingly beautiful with his wet hair. It makes him remember about how good it look that his skin was wet like his hair. BAD DEREK! BAD! NO DIRTY THOUGHTS! Derek scolds himself in his head.

"Nonsense, but I can try something else because I don't have the hairdryer. Try to use the hand dryer in the bathroom. That's the only suggestion I have," she winces.

Spencer have a clear disappointment on his face. He could go on the statistics about the germs from the hand dryer but he rather have his hair dried than begging frizzy.  Well, fuck it. Spencer thought as he walk to the bathroom. He stands in front of the hair dryer. He isn't sure if that's exactly what he needs or want. He wants to find a way out of this, having his hair dried without using the hand dryer, but he has no choice.

Spencer starts to lean over, he hears the door open, which causes him to stand up straight quickly.

He sees Derek, standing there, like a predator targeting its prey. Spencer begins to back up a bit as Derek begins to walk forward. Until Spencer's back is against the wall, Derek presses his body against the lanky genius. Spencer could feel the erection from the darker man's pants and Spencer's eyes widen as he felt it getting harder.

"Baby Boy, I could see how good your hair look right now. Because, fuck, baby, it have given me dirty thoughts by looking at it," he murmurs the last part.

"What dirty thoughts exactly," Spencer gasps out the words. He hears Derek growl. "Please tell me."

"I even thought about how sexy your hair looks right now being wet, it reminded me the shower sex we had. It gives me chills and hots at the same time, looking at your adorable pout. It makes me want to fuck you to oblivion."

"Then do it, daddy," Spencer says as he leans over to bite onto Derek's neck. "Please, I need you."

Derek smiles as he takes his Pretty Boy to the big bathroom stall and lock the door. Derek pushes Spencer against the wall and presses his body against his, once again. Spencer becomes wanton and begins to whimper as he gasps at every erotic move Derek makes.